Mine Only

The whole week goes by a blur with Grayson hiding to meet me at school during the brakes. And coming over to my house at night. I hardly see Andre to. Things are finally getting into place.

I'm the first one to get to class it's history. And it's the first class in the morning. I take out my books and start completing my work. I look up to  see Andre coming in. I wasn't expecting him to come so early.

Did I have to see him early in the morning I say to myself. My wolf is getting excited she wants both of her mates at the same time.
That's sounds ridiculous I think to myself.

I ignore him and complete my work.
I look up suddenly to see him standing next to me.
What Is there something wrong?
I ask.

No I'm just admiring my mate. He replies.
After knowing about him from Grayson. I'm a little scared of Andre.
He slowly reaches my level.
He doesn't stop looking at me.
This is really scary I think to myself.
He slowly brings his hand up in front of my face and pushes a strand of hair away. He then carress my face I give into his touch.

What am I doing I already have a
mate. Damn this mate bond I think to myself.

What are you doing Andre?. I ask him.
Spending some time with my mate he replies back.

I wake up and try to push him away. But as I do that I see Grayson is standing by the door watching every thing that has been happening . He slams the door and walks away.

I run after him but I'm stopped by Andre.
Let go of me I say to him.
Where are you going?.
He's not going to fight for you. Cause he cannot. You belong to me and only me. Your mine Isabella. Andre says.

Making me gasp at his words.
You can't do that, he's also my mate. I tell him. I can choose who I want to be with and that's Grayson. And not you.

Andre starts talking. You started this isabella. Now only you can end this war. Andre tells me. If you come with me willing I will end this myself.