The Vampire King

Me and Maya are busy talking outside of the classroom. I've told her everything that has happened .
As we are both talking I feel a hand on my waist.
I look at Maya she looks like she's seen a ghost.
I know that smell it's apples with a dash of cinnamon.

What are doing here?

I've come to see my mate.
I'm not your mate Andre. You made it clear you didn't want to have anything to do with me.

Well now I've changed my mind. I want to be with you Isabella.

He holds my waist tighter and start to smell me. You smell so good do you know that he says.

Let go of me Andre. I see Grayson is fuming. His eyes go to where Andre is holding me.
Grayson turns and leaves.

What are you trying to do Andre? I ask.
I'm trying to be with my mate. Isn't that what you wanted?. Isabella.

Not anymore I already have a mate and that isn't you.
I leave him to go and look for Grayson I'm sure he's pissed with me.
I look everywhere for him but can't seem to find him.
Maya have you seen Grayson? I ask her.
Yeah he's in the cafeteria.
Thank you I tell her.

I open the door of the cafeteria nobody is here it's not even lunch time. I then spot Grayson he's back his turned towards me. I slowly approach him.

Grayson I whisper. What do you want?. He asks me.
What you saw there is not real I tell him.
He now turns around.
Why didn't you tell me you had another mate?.
I'm sorry I thought it wasn't important. He never really wanted me and so did I. I tell him.

Wait you thought it wasn't important. Do you have any idea who he is?.
Beside him being a vampire. Grayson asks.

No I don't have any idea I say to him.

He isn't a ordinary vampire. He's one of the oldest and strongest living vampire in history. He's 300 years old. he's the vampire king.

I'm now horrified hearing this.
How the hell did I get mated to a vampire like him. I think to myself.

If he didn't want you he would have rejected you the very same day or  either would have killed you.
But it now seems that he wants you.
I can't share you Bella. You have to either choose who you want to be with. He says to me.