Getting To Know My Wolf

I think you're right on this I have a good feeling I tell Chloe, just trust me on this, your alpha is kinda cruel if you ask me, why? It doesn't mean that if you're omega you can be treated like slaves I mean we're the same as them "werewolves" we also need to be treated with respect and kindness and have a break once in a while, we aren't robots to keep on slaving away when did your parents ever get a brake? They never right, we omega's need to live a bit and be happy. Chloe says. You do make valid point but our alpha isn't so bad as you may
think, you're too naive you still have a lot learn she tells me. What do you mean by that I ask, trust me when the time comes you'll get to know.make it quick we need to leave, aren't you a bit feisty I say to myself, hey I heard that anyways thanks for the compliment Chloe says.

We are now in the middle of the forest, I'm not sure if I know how to get back home, don't be scared I'm here we'll be fine she tells me. Okay I putting my trust in you if anything has to happen it's going to be all your fault I say to her, she chuckles we will see about that.

I go behind a huge tree and start stripping my clothes once I'm done I take a deep calming breath and let my wolf take control, that wasn't so I hard. Chloe starts running around we need to hunt she says, she spots a rabbit she patiently waits to take down her prey, she quickly pounces on it and grabs it by its neck, she snaps its neck. it's our first catch Chloe tells me, why did you have to do that I tell her it was cute and adorable, oh please what are we humans, we are predators we hunt for our food, we don't keep pets. if you ever want to live in the wild you'll have know how to survive she tells me, You'll have to start learning from now on.