Destroying The Enemy

I've tried calling Grayson a million times and he hasn't answered nor has he responded to any of my calls. I wonder what's going on with him, maybe I should pay him a visit.

I'll have to notify Andre before I  leave to Grayson's pack and I'll have to tell him the reason why I'm going, I wouldn't want Andre assuming I have something to do with my ex mate.

I'm just about to enter the chamber a servant informs me that Andre wants to see me down at the dungeon. Why does he want to see me there?, I questioned the servant.

I'm not sure my queen, the king simply instructed me to inform you he urgently wants to see you down at the dungeon.
"Okay". I mumble and make my way down to the dungeon.
What's Andre upto this time?. I think to myself.
As I open the door and stride down the steep flight of stairs, the strong scent of blood wafts through the air, making me cringe.
I just hope Andre didn't call me all the way down here just so I could see him drain one of his victims dry.

I continue walking along the empty cells until I find Andre's back facing me.
You wanted to see me?. I asked.
"Yes I did and I'm quite certain you're going to be thrilled" he answered with his back still facing me.
I walk a little closer towards him. Andre gradually steps aside, giving me a full view of the person in front of me.
James! I murmure sounding surprised.
A huge smile forms on my lips, I glance at Andre.
How did you manage to capture this imbecile?
Well it wasn't difficult at all, actually it was quite simple, I lured him and the old fool fell into my trap. Andre smirked.

Andre then places a sliver dagger into my hand.
Do what you have to do Isabella he said.
I nodded, taking the dagger from him.
James suddenly starts to yell and curse at me like a person who has lost their mind.
Do you want me to do it? By the time I'm done with him, he'll be pleading me to end his miserable and worthless  life. Andre sneered, glaring at James.

"No allow me to take pleasure in killing this filthy piece of shit!"
He had snatched away every single happiness from my life and for that I'm going to torture him and when I'm done with him, he will no longer wish to live!

James starts to chuckle which makes my blood to boil.
Tsk, Tsk. You're such a stupid naive little girl Isabella. You know your mother was nothing compared to you.
She was way smarter and powerful than you could ever be!

"What do you know about my mother?". I asked.
"Oh I know Amelia quite well, she was a beauty and a powerful witch who could easily defeat anyone but unfortunately she was killed by me!" He bursts out laughing like a psychopath.
I plunge the dagger into his thigh, he starts to cry out in pain like I'd expected him too.

You call yourself an alpha? You can't even handle such little pain. I'd enjoy it if your pack could see you whining like little girl. I mocked.

When I get out of here I'm going to come after you and this bloodsucker over here and also not forgetting your little girl. I think I'm going to make her my slave or perhaps if she's useless like you are I think I'll make her the packs slut!

What the f**k did you say, you filthy old b****st! Andre bellowed, with his hand wrapped around James's throat, choking him.

I will make certain you never get out of this place even if Isabella doesn't want to end you, I will gladly do it by myself and by the time I'm done with you, your body wont have an ounce of blood left I'll definitely take pleasure in killing you slowly.

Andre gradually let's go of James's throat and steps back not taking his eyes off of him.

You're going to suffer the worse death, I'm going to make you beg for your life just the way you did with my parents! I whispered into his ear.
Go ahead I'd love to see you try. He chuckled.
This man has some bloody nerve!
He doesn't seem afraid at all for his life.

Without thinking twice I stick my fist into cavity of his chest and rip out his heart.
I have his heart in my hand, gaping at it. My breathing is heavy, my heart is pounding against my rib cage. I'm shocked and stunned at what I just did. I literally murdered someone in cold blood.
I'm a murderer. I mumble staring at the organ.

I feel a cold hand touch my shoulder causing me to jump.
Isabella, are you okay? Andre asks.
Yes I am. I reply.
Well it doesn't seem like it, the man deserved it, if you're feeling bad for killing him you shouldn't, remember he's the one who had taken everything away from you.

I guess you're right. I said dropping the organ onto the ground.
I just feel awful, I haven't killed anyone before.
Look you don't have to feel guilty. Andre assured me as he gently grabbed both my shoulders.
I know you're an innocent little angel who would never harm anyone or anything but this filthy animal deserved to die this way.

I'm proud of you, you've proved to me once again that you're not just a naive little she wolf but a true leader.
However this war is far from over we still have other enemies out there.

I'm aware of that, we need to be ready for a battle that isn't going to be easy.
Yes but you don't need to worry, let me handle this. I will deal with Damien on my own. I'm going to tear him to shreds for what he has done to you and has for Grayson if he wishes to start a war with us then I'll be more than happy to also kill him! Andre warned.