The Letter

My dad continues talking.
She did not know that this pack belonged to James. So she pleaded with us not to say a word to him. We had agreed not to.

She had died knowing that you will be taken care of. Me and your mom had decided to have her burried near the river. Where she had died.

We visited her grave almost every month. Nobody goes near the river. That's why we had her burried there. I'm so sorry for not telling you this earlier on.

Amelia had told us to tell you everything when you turn sixteen. Please forgive us Bella. My dad says.

No it's not your fault, you don't have to be sorry. You had your reasons for not telling me and I understand that. I still love you both but now even more. You both have given me the best life.
My mom Clair hands me a white envelope.

I started to read the letter my mom
Amelia had written for me.

Dear Isabella
It's your mom Amelia's writing to you.

I want you to know that I and your dad love you very much. You are a very special girl. You are a hybrid just like me. But you will be much stronger and powerful. I don't have much time left to live. I'm sorry I have to leave you like this. I and your dad couldn't wait for you to be born. But don't forget that we both love you dearly.
Love Amelia

I see there's also a photo of the two of them. They both look so happy. My biological mom looks like me. As for my dad Michael I have his blue eyes.

I'm now sobbing loudly. My adoptive mom and dad are both hugging me. It's alright sweetheart, we here for you.

Why don't you go and have a rest it's been a tiring day for you. My says to me.

I go to my room and lay on my bed and look one more time at the letter. Grayson's father had killed my parents!. What if grayson's just using me to get information.

Chole talks. He's nothing like his father. He cares and loves us alot

How do you know that? I ask my wolf.
Cause I've been speaking to his wolf. She replies.

Do you think I can trust him? I ask her.

Yes I'm sure he will able to help you. She says.

Maybe I should call him.
Grayson can we meet? I ask him over the phone.

Yeah sure I'll be there in five minutes. He replies.

I quickly wash my face with some cold water and put my hair into a ponytail. And put on a jacket cause it's a bit nippy outside.

I tell my parents that I'll be meeting Grayson. I'm standing outside my house. I see grayson's car pull over. I get in.
Bella are okay? Grayson asks.
No I'm not. I am i reply.