My Vampire Mate

I swiftly turn around to be met by the most attractive man I've ever seen I'm my life. he's 6feet tall,his Hair Is ash blonde its cut short, his eyes are forest green,it's so beautiful that I would want to get lost in them. He has high cheekbones a small nose and full lips that I wouldn't want to stop kissing. His skin is smooth and clean shaven and his a bit pale.

are you done staring?.
What? sorry I zoned out. I always happen to do that quite often. I asked you what are doing here? I came out for some fresh air.
Did you come all the way here in the middle of the forest for some fresh air?.

Well I followed you all the way from the club. His back is now facing me.
What do you want?.
You're my mate aren't you? I can feel it and so does my wolf.
I have no idea what you are talking about!. You need to leave from here immediately.
Why are you being so rude. Are you not happy to see me?

"I said leave" I don't wanna ever see you again!
That really hurt I guess I'm going to get rejected again. Tears are rolling down my face. I'm tired of being hurt by my so called mates.I think to myself. I wipe my tear stained face. as I'm about to reject him I see him face me again.and what I'm seeing is really horrifying. I see fangs and his eyes are blood red. oh no this can't be happening. I think I'm going to have an heart attack. This is not real. I close my shut. maybe I'm dreaming. I open my eyes again I'm not dreaming it's really happening. "my second chance mate is a vampire"
This is crazy, I guess the moon goddess is really playing tricks on me.