The Wedding

Can you please tell me what's going on so I can maybe assist?.

No there's nothing I can't handle. He replies With a smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

He sits on the bed and brings me to his lap. I gaze into his forest green eyes.

Isabella, he says softly. He caresses my face where the scar was. I love you Isabella I wish to spend eternity with you. I'm sorry for hurting you sometimes I can't control my best side whenever I see you hurt or if another man touches you I tend to lose it.

I think it's time I make you mine, so I know that no one can take you away from me and once you're officially my queen, you will be powerful, cause we will be able to share our powers.

You also haven't answered my question earlier on, are you okay with us having the bonding ceremony tomorrow?.

Yes, I am ready I blurt out.

Are you sure? You didn't seem too eager earlier on. if you're not ready, tell me I can understand.

Yes, I am, I guess we pulled it for too long. I say while cupping his cheek.

Okay, we will have a wedding just like how you had wanted.

Really?. I say looking surprised.

Of course anything for you sweetheart.

I guess we have a wedding to plan I say excitedly as I wake up.

Where do you think you're going?.

We have lots to do.

No, you don't need to worry sweetheart everything is taken care of.

So you already had everything planned without me?. I ask with my eyes narrowed at him.

Well... Yes, I did.

Fine!. But don't I need to go shopping for a dress.

That's been taken care of he says as he starts kissing my neck.
you don't need to worry about anything. All you need to do is bring yourself there.

Okay... Don't you have work to get to?. I ask.

Are you trying to get rid of me?.

Well yes, I have the training to get to.

he frowns okay go ahead but don't overwork, yourself you have a big day ahead of you.

Okay... I won't I say as I give him a small kiss on his lips.

See you later I yell as I open the door.

Later that night. I'm now dressed in a white mermaid dress that's off the shoulder. My hair was done in loose curls, pinned at the back of my head. I had light makeup applied to my face. And lastly, I put on a set of diamond earrings. I look into the mirror one more time to see if anything is out of place. Everything's fine I mumble.

You look stunning Bella. Says my wolf.

Thank you, Chloe. I'm nervous. Do you think I made the right decision?.

Yes of course he will always keep you happy and protect us.

Someone knocks on the door, I open it to see it's two of Andre's guards.

We are here to escort you, one of the guards speaks up.

Alright, I'm ready.

I walk behind them. The guards then stop by two large wooden doors. They open the door and walk-in.

I see Andre standing on the stage chatting to someone. He looks gorgeous, he's using a black suit. I can't take my eyes away from him.

I start to stride slowly.
The room is filled with vampires, witches, and werewolves

Andre helps me up the stage.
You look stunning Isabella. He whispers.

You don't look bad yourself.

The vampire that's on the stage starts to speak. We are all here gathered here tonight to witness these two powerful souls come together as one. May they cross all hurdles together. Nothing and no one shall separate them. They shall live together in peace and harmony.

A woman comes up with two small boxes in her hand. She hands it over to the priest. He gives the box to Andre. He then takes out a gold band with a ruby at the center he slips the band onto my ring finger.

I do the same for him as well his ring is a plain gold band. I slip it into his ring finger. I glance up at him and smile with tears rolling on my cheek. He wipes it away. The priest then hands, Andre a goblet.

Andre whispers to me we both need to drink each other's blood.

I scrunch my face that's so gross I whisper to him.
He smirks at me. If your blood tastes good I'll be drinking from you whenever I want!.

I glare at him. You wouldn't dare.

Andre takes my palm and makes a small cut the blood falls into the goblet. He then takes his palm and does the same. He brings the goblet to his lips and takes a small gulp. He gives me the goblet and I do the same. It's so gross I think, I slowly bring the goblet to my lips and take a small gulp. I'm going to throw up later.

I now pronounce you both husband and wife. Andre grabs me and starts kissing me. I pull away gradually. It's kinda awarded kissing in front of so many people.

what happens next?. I ask him.

I think you know what happens next.

I'm now turning beet red. We start to step out of the room. Once we are out he carries me bridal style and walks up to his chambers.

What are you doing?. Let me down I start to squeal.