Introduction

I'm Isabella, I'm 16 years old I'm from the blood moon pack. today I'll be meeting my wolf I hope she's sweet like me. I'm an omega my parents work for the alpha, my mom is the head cook and my dad is a driver.
They work very hard to put me into school and see to my needs and wants, I'm the only child. they are the best parents ever I love them both very much. We live in a small cabin it has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a small toilet our cabin is near the forest.

This is year is my second year of high school, next year I'll be graduating after that I'll need to find a position in the alpha's house cause my parents don't have enough money to send me to college. I can't wait to to meet my wolf today and it's also my birthday. today's Saturday so there's no school, but I'll be spending my birthday all alone and bored. my friends aren't here either they went to visit their aunt at the moonlight pack they will only be back on Monday.

I'm now still lying in bed, my parents are gone to work I look at my clock it's only 8 in the morning,  I'll have to wake up I can't be in bed all day. Sincing I don't have anything to do and I'm bored I'll tidy up the house and do the cooking for my mom cause she'll be tired when she gets back from work.