Break Free

Isabella's pov

I jolt upwards when I hear a loud piercing scream, waking me up from my slumber.
I see a woman being dragged by one of Damien's guard, I assume.
The woman begs for the guard to let her go however he simply ignores the woman's pleas and continues dragging her along by her hair.

"Please let me go!" The woman pleaded.
"Don't hurt me please, I've done nothing wrong!"

"Will you shut the f*ck up!" The guard growled.
Please don't kill me! She pleads with him once again.
The guard slams the woman's head against the bars of the cell continuously until the woman falls unconscious.

Coward! I mutter under my breath knowing well he can hear me clearly. He needs to be taught a lesson not to lay his hands on a woman, especially one that cannot defend herself.
The man twists his neck around and scowls at me.
What did you say? He snarled, glaring at me.
I said you're a coward! I yelled clenching my fists.

He let's go of the woman's unconscious body and approaches my cell.
"You're going to think twice you ever said that omega after I'm done with you!" He warns me as he opens the gates of my cell.

"I'd like to see what you got!" I mocked.
Are you ready Chloe? I asked in the mondlink.
Yes more than ready, let's show this punk what we are made of.

As soon as he enters my cell he takes
a swing at me which I dodge easily.
Bitch! He spat clasping his hands around my throat, slamming my body against the wall.
I chuckle at him which infuriates him and causes him to apply more pressure onto my wind pipe.

My claws lengthen, I take a swipe at his chest, slicing through his flesh.
He quickly let's go of my neck and glances at his wounded and bloody chest.
You are going to die for doing that! He threatened pointing at his chest.

"Come on, let's get this done and over with!" I growled.
He charges at me, pushing me onto the ground with him on top of me punching me on the face continuously.

"Bella just kill him already, stop waisting time!" Chloe shouts in the mindlink.
Before he could strike me again I grab his hand.
You really think you're tough?
well think again! I said as I threw him off of me.
He flew, hitting the bars of the cell, with an heavy thud he lands on the floor, he instantly gets up ready to charge at me once again.

You're ready Chloe? I asked.
Yes I am Bella. She replied.
I grin evily as the guard rushes towards me.
As he nears closer to me I thrust out my fist and tear out his heart, he stumbles backwards and falls onto the ground.

Now that wasn't so hard, was it?
No it wasn't in fact I enjoyed killing him it's kind of thrilling. I replied to Chloe.
I throw the organ down beside the guard and grab the bunch of keys from his pocket and exit the cell.
Finally I've broken free now it's time I get the hell out of this place but first I need to help the woman laying unconscious on the floor.

Andre's pov

That bastard is going to pay for what he has done to me!
When I get out of this place Damien is good as dead. I'm going to inflict the most excruciating pain upon him that he will end up pleading me to kill him.

It's been months since Damien had captured me and held me prisoner in his dungeon as if I'm some rogue wolf.
The torture he and his men had inflicted upon me will be nothing compared to what I'm going to give to him when I'm out of this place.

Since he had captured me he's been constantly injecting vervain into my system which has only been weakning me.
The bastard had bound me to the ceiling with heavy chains that has been laced with vervain, making it difficult for me to escape this damn place.
The only thing that has been keeping me going since I've been trapped in here is Isabella and our daughter.

I have to fight to stay alive for them both. I can't and will not let Damien win!
I wonder if Isabella is okay, I just hope Damien hasn't gotten ahold of her.

The sound of the door opening breaks my chain of thoughts causing me to look up. A groan escapes my lips.
It's non other than the punk Damien.
His presence alone irks me. I just wish I could brake free from these chains and rip him limb from limb.
I notice he seems quite happy than the last time he was here, beating the crap out of me.

"How have you been holding up Andre?" He asks, stepping in front of me.
Screw you Damien! I spat.
He snickers grabbing a chair and settling himself in front of me.

I see the mighty vampire king still refuses to give up.
What a shame! I never portrayed you to be this fragile. He mocks.

I glare at him. You will never get my throne Damien, never!
"Oh trust me Andre after you hear what I'm about you tell you, you might want to change your mind about that!"

"What are you on about?"
I have something that's important and precious to you however if you still refuse to give in to me consider your most priceless asset or shall I say mate as good as dead!

I swear when I get my hands on you Damien, you're going to die!
if you have done any harm to Isabella or my daughter I will rip out your heart and feed it to the wolves!

Calm down, there's no need to get all worked up now for absolutely nothing.
I have your precious mate held captive somewhere where you would never be able to find her but if you give up on the throne, I will let her go unharmed.