witch

I slowly open my eyes and look around to see where I am. I'm not in the cell anymore. How did I end up here?
I'm in a room I think. I can't see it's dark in here cause the curtains are drawn. I slowly try to get up and draw the curtains.

The room is huge it has a balcony, a closet. And I'm sure the door over there is the bathroom. I open the door and step into the bathroom. The bathroom is enormous. I wash my face with some cold water and stare into the mirror and start screaming

I hear the door opening. What happened?. Andre asks in a panicked voice.

What have you done to my hair?. I ask him.

Why would you think I did something?.

You're witch side has finally surfaced. I have found someone that will teach you how to control your powers. And also how to use them.

okay, thanks for the help. but when did that happen?.

It happened before he can say anything furthermore I cut him off and start to panic and ask
And why can't I seem to remember anything? How come I'm here?. Wasn't I in the cell?.

Enough with the questions and let me explain. You were in a coma Isabella for the past three months.

How did that happen?.
The doctor has found a lot of wolf's bane in your system.
And also your wolf was almost gone due to that.

I had to bring in a couple of witches to heal you as well.
I think someone from your old pack tried to kill you.

Can you remember anything that took place there while you were in the dungeon?.

No nobody has. They haven't given me anything to eat or drink. while I was there. I think it was one of your people here that tried to kill me.

That's ridiculous Isabella. No one will try to hurt you while I'm here.

Or maybe it was even you andre.
You always wanted to get rid of me!.

What? that's outrageous.
Why would I hurt you? What will I gain from doing it?.

You never wanted me!.

Isabella speaks. you need to be cautious at all times. your life is going to be in constant danger. You're going to be a powerful witch and a werewolf since you're also being the rare white wolf.

The only person I need to be cautious about is you!.
Your people tried to kill me!.
What do you plan to do with me? andre. I say as I move closer to him.

Are you going to kill like you had killed my innocent parents?.

He looks shocked at me. What are you talking about Isabella?.

Don't try and play dumb with me I know exactly what you did. What is it that you want from me, Andre?. I yell at the top of my voice.

You will get to know soon Isabella. he says and slams the door hard behind him.

I'm now sitting at the balcony admiring the lush green forest it will be so exciting to run in there in my wolf form. Knowing he will never allow me to go into the forest. I'm just a prisoner here.

I hear someone knocking on the door I open it to see the same pale man I first saw.
The king has called you for dinner downstairs.
Tell him I have no interest in seeing him.

He goes away and I lock the door.
A couple of minutes later I hear someone pounding on the door. It's him I mumble to myself. I unlock the door and open it to see a very irritated Andre standing there.

What do you want?.