In Hell

As we leave I turn and look one last time at the cabin. I'm going to miss this place. I mumble to myself.

Andre grabs my hand roughly. We need to go I have things that needs to be taken care of at my kingdom he says.

I follow him to a car. He pushes me into the passenger seat and then gets to the driver seat he starts the engine and takes off.

We stop at the airport. He opens his door and then comes to mine. He grabs my hand like he did earlier on and starts to walk to a private jet.
He gets me in my seat and starts to buckle me up.
He then takes a seat at the back. I look out the window. This is where I had lived half my life. I'm going to miss everything, my family my home and my friends and the peaceful life that I had.

Andre starts to unbuckle me. Then pushes me into a car and gets in after me. The driver then takes off. I stare out the window. Not knowing where I am. I'm afraid to ask Andre. He looks frightening to me.

The car then comes to an halt. I see two large gates open. As we go I see a castle. Andre jumps out grabbing my hand along with him.

The castle doors open up. I see a pale looking man comes up to Andre.
He greets Andre and doesn't bother to look at me.
Andre then tells the man. Inform everyone in the castle that I'm back.

I see you're back!. I look up to see a pale looking woman. But she does look attractive she has dark red hair, chocolate brown eyes. And a curvy body.
She then walks down the stairs and runs straight into Andre's arms. They both start kissing. I guess my life here is going to be a living hell here. I'm not even bothered that my so called mate is kissing someone else in front of me. I had lost hope in mates with what Grayson has done to me.
They both stop. She turns to me.
What is this werewolf doing here?. She asks Andre.

He looks at me and says
She is going to put a stop to all of problems.

She looks at me with hate. Please keep her as far away has possible from me. She tells andre.

Of course. He calls one of his servant's
Take her to away.
I start to follow the servant.