claimed

We now enter Andre's room he sets me down gently and shuts the door behind him. He then begins to stalk me like I'm his prey. I start to step backward
I halt to see the bed is behind me.
He now comes closer to me I fall onto the bed. He comes crashing on top of me. With both, his hands caged around me.

He starts to kiss me slowly. I push him away. I giggle and sprint into the bathroom and bolt the door behind me.

Isabella, Andre starts yelling. Open the door this isn't funny. So you want to play this game huh?. He asks.

I wonder what he means by that, suddenly, I feel him close to me, I spin around to see him standing right behind me. Andre, will you stop doing that?. I say with my hands on my heart, You scared me.

I'm sorry I never mean to scare you.
I push him aside and I'm about to leave the bathroom when jerks me towards him, he stares deep into my eyes. You are driving me crazy Isabella, you have no idea how much I want you!.

He whispers into my ear.
His eyes then roam to my body, he pins both my hands above my head and starts to kiss me aggressively.

He pulls out, He then starts to remove his clothing.

What are you doing?. I ask him with a raised brow. He doesn't answer immediately. He's now standing in his boxers. I quickly turn my head facing the door before he removes that.

I open the door to leave but just then he grabs onto my hand.

Where are you going to?.

I'm going to change, I'm starting to feel hot and miserable with this dress on.

Well in that case I can make you feel a whole lot better, he says with a smirk.

No, I mumble. before any other words can leave my mouth, he starts undressing me.

Andre, what are you doing?.

I'm going to run you a bath.
Isabella, He says softly.
Will you join me, please?.

No, I'll go after you.

You know, he starts to say, I don't take no for an answer. If I want something I get it at the same time.

He suddenly carries me in front of the bathtub and starts taking off my dress. I stare at him while he tries to get the dress off.

What?. He asks.
Isabella, I know you're feeling uncomfortable I can also sense your fear, there's no need to be scared. I will never hurt you. You're mine now, I can do as I please. But I will never hurt you in any way or force you to do something that you're not ready to do.

I know andre, I trust you. I give him a peck on his lips. I'm just a bit shy, I admit to him.

I can see that, you don't need to be Isabella.

I'm now standing bare in front of him, I cover my body with my hands, no don't he says and pulls my hands away. He glances up and down my body, you're beautiful Isabella, there's nothing for you to be ashamed of.
He carries me and lays me into the tub, he comes behind me.

He then takes the body wash and starts to apply it to my body. Then applies it to my hair as well, he massages it. It feels so good I mumble.

Do you like that?. He asks
Yeah, it feels good.

He rinses my body. When he's done he wraps the towel around his body first and then wraps my body.  He carries me into the bedroom. He goes back into the bathroom, I can hear the shower running.
I go to the closet to put on my pajamas, I then dry my hair with the hair dryer. Once I'm done I go to the balcony for some air.

I hear the bathroom door opening, he walks into the room, Isabella he calls out.

Yeah, I answer.

I'm going to get you something to eat, I'll be back just now.

I nod my head.

he comes in carrying a tray with food in it. He lays the tray onto the bed, I walk inside and sit on the bed.

Here, eat you will be needing all the energy after tonight, he says with a smirk.

My face is probably red by now, feeling embarrassed.

Isabella, you don't need to be embarrassed I know it's going to be your first time, I'll be gentle, I promise.

He feeds me and I eat in silence, not sure what to say to that. I gently push the fork away, are you not going to eat?.

No, he replies looking outside.

Why not?.

I'm going to now after you are fed.

you can drink from me andre, I'm fine with it.

He looks startled by what I said.
No, Isabella, I cant.!.

Yes, you can andre, I'm allowing you to.

Are you sure Isabella?. Cause once I drink from you, there no going back. your blood is going to be addictive to me since you're my mate.

I cradle his face it's fine I don't mind.
He takes my hand and kisses it. He stares at me intensely. I pull him closer to me and kiss him. He pulls out and starts to kiss my jaw and goes down to my neck. Suddenly, I feel my flesh being pierced. He's drinking from me, I feel weak and at the same time, it also feels good.

He pulls away and licks the wound and starts kissing me again.

The next morning I wake up to the sun hitting my face. I remove the blanket away from my body I notice I have no clothes on. Did it happen, but why can't I remember anything.

We are finally his, he claimed us. Don't worry he never hurt us. The reason you can't remember is that he drank from you and you were tired and weak. Chloe answers.

Okay...maybe I should ask him but then he will taunt me about last night that's for sure.

I see him coming out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his bottom half.

He looks so gorgeous, just look at those abs I wish I could run my hands on it. My wolf says in the back of my mind.

Do you like what you see?.

Sorry, what?.

Never mind, how do you feel?.

I'm alright, why?.

H

e smirks at me.
Can you remember anything from last night?.

I start to think hard, the only thing I remember was, he drank from me but nothing else comes, it's blank.

He begins to remove the towel, I quickly cover my face with both my hands.

Oh, so suddenly you're feeling shy?.

What do you mean?.

You can remove your hands, I'm done.

I remove my hands away, he joins me in the bed, what happen last night?.
Why can't I remember anything?.

I couldn't control you, you were gone wild!. He says while grinning.

I knew he was going to taunt me, I scowl at him.

I'm serious Isabella, you didn't want to stop.

I hit him on his chest and turn the other way.

Isabella, he says and drags my body gently next to his and kisses me on my cheek.

I'm messing with you sweetheart, we had an amazing time last night. I love you, Isabella.

I love you too andre, I pull him in for a short kiss.

So what's your plan for today?. I ask him.

We will be spending the day in bed, I can't get enough of you.