Good Friends

Me, Hailey and Maya are in physics class, Hailey is sitting next to me, while Maya is sitting in front of me.
Mrs Smith is discussing what we need to study for the upcoming exams.
I start writing down what I need to study when, Hailey nudges my elbow, I look up at her and follow her gaze. I'm not even surprised to see what is in front of me.

Greyson is holding a girl by her waist, she looks quite attractive too, she's tall and slender , her is hair blood red it's coming down to her waist, she has pale blue eyes. I'm sure she's his chosen mate.it really hurts me to see this, why did the moon goddess give him as a mate, she could have made a human my mate instead of him. I wanna cry but I hold back my tears, I don't want them to see that I'm weak. Hailey can see that I'm upset, she grabs my hand in hers and assures me it's going to be okay. I give her a small smile not quite reaching my eyes.

Me and Hailey and Maya are now sitting outside and having our lunch , I told them I don't wanna sit in the cafeteria after what had happened yesterday. Are you guys free on Saturday, Why we ask in unison, well I'm  having my 16th birthday party and I want you both to come, she tells us, my parents planned it out of the blue, I refused to have a party but they insisted. since you two are my only and best friends you both have to be there, I don't want any excuses from either one of you. We'll both be there, we say to her. good I'll pick you and Hailey up, but the two of you need to stay over cause I have something planned on Friday night. our parents won't allow it Hailey tells her, I'm sure they won't have a problem I'll talk to them myself Maya says to us.