Shocking Discovery

Grayson proceeds to speak. My father is working with a vampire. They both are involved in these attacks that have been occurring lately. My father has been selling werewolves to this vampire as blood slaves.

Grayson glances at me and confesses. He had killed your foster parents as well Isabella.
He had the vampires to do it for him. He wanted you to think Andre had killed them. Cause somehow I think he got the info that andre is your mate. He wanted you to hate him.

Tears are now flowing down my cheeks. He took away my biological parents as well as my foster parents.
I feel sparks on my hand suddenly. I see Andre squeezing my hand. I look into his eyes and see sympathy in them.

And also there's another thing I need to let you both know. Grayson looks at me and Andre. And says. The vampire that's working with my father is after Isabella. He wants her for himself.

Have you met this vampire?. Or do you know his name?. Andre inquires.  I've never met him but all I know his name is Damien. Grayson answers.
I think I'll take it from here. Since it's concerning Isabella. You both can leave.

Grayson stops and looks at me can we talk in private?. he asks me.

I look at Andre and ask him if I can speak to Grayson.
Fine, you can use my office. I'll be just outside if you need me. I nod my head at Andre.

Grayson clears his throat and starts walking towards me. Bella he says. I gaze into his blue eyes.
I'm sorry for everything that I've done  to you. I know how much you hate me and I don't blame you.

What happened in the dungeon was my father's doing. I couldn't stand to see you hurting like that.

My father was determined to sell you to the vampire Damien. So I had no choice but to call
Andre to come to get you. He was the only one that could help you.
I had to give up the mate bond just so you could be safe and away from James. Please forgive me Bella for all that I put you through.

I'm shocked by what Grayson's been telling me. He had saved my life. Thank you Grayson for calling Andre. If you did not I'm not sure what would have happened to me if that vampire had gotten ahold of me. And I forgive you. He hugs me and I start to cry. I'll always love you, Bella. Me too Grayson I say.

The mate bond that I had with Grayson isn't there anymore it's broken.
The door opens andre comes in and looks at us hugging.
I move away from Grayson.
I have to get going he says. Bye Bella. Goodbye Grayson, I reply sadly. He leaves the office. It's just me Andre in here.

He takes long strides towards me and says I take it as he had told you everything.

I nod my head with tears still gushing down my cheeks. Andre is now close to my face. He wipes away my tears with his thumb. He yanks me to his chest and holds me tight. I'm sorry Isabella you had to go through all this by yourself. If only I knew this was going to happen. I would never have avoided you the first day I met you.

I move away from him and say this doesn't change anything between me and you!.
You never wanted me. What changed your mind now about wanting me?.
Did you forget that you treated me like crap?. You put me in a cell.
You're no different from James. You know what you're a monster!.
I run out from there and into my room. I get in and lock the door behind me.

I have to do something about Grayson's father. He took away my family from me.
We will have our time when we are ready. Say's, Chloe.

I hope it will be soon. I reply.