93

Chapter 93

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 93

◎The wall collapsed◎

The pale knuckles tightly tugged at the corners of Ruan Soft's clothes, and the sharp fingertips were carefully hidden, and Lu Wuxing controlled every bit of force well, and even a single corner of his clothes would not be cut.

Ruan Soft lowered his head, this is not something that a delirious person can do.

But Lu Wuxing's words sounded like he had lost his mind.

"Ruan Soft, are you afraid of giants?"

"I'm almost out of control."

"It's coming."

"Can you please kill me."

Ruan Soft's heart jumped heavily, and the sound of footsteps that had not completely disappeared seemed to sound again, this time, the sound was heavier than just now, the ground trembled, and the iron gate was humming.

Is that the giant that Lu Wuxing is talking about?

A sense of foreboding crept up Ruan Soft's back little by little, and the chill spread to his hands and feet.

Lu Wuxing began to cough again, he seemed afraid of alarming something, covered his mouth hard to bury all the sound into the cuffs, arched his back and gasped violently, because he was almost unable to hold the bone knife with too much force.

The knife was well preserved, and the bone blade glowed with a cold cold light, lining Lu Wuxing's skin white to almost transparent.

Ruan softly wanted to step forward to help, but was silently dodged by Lu Wuxing.

Lu Wuxing dodged hastily, his movements were a little large, and the wide robe on his body lifted with his arms.

Ruan's soft eyes widened.

Half of Lu Wuxing's body completely turned into white bones, and the tumbling flesh and skin were weakly attached to the bones, crumbling.

But...... Just now...... Lu Wuxing had already eaten a whole bag of peas.

Peas have been bred for the third generation, and can even prevent abnormalities after scratches and bites of zombies or mutated animals; Not only that, but a few peas can save a severe "ominous".

Lu Wuxing ate a bag...

At present, it does not appear to have any effect.

The bone knife finally fell to the ground, and there was a muffled sound when it collided with the cement floor, and Lu Wuxing's body also trembled, and the pain of being pierced by the tip of the knife seemed to be reflected on him from that side.

Pain blurred his vision, and he looked up, this time luckily, his pupils still caught light.

"Am I finally going to love..."

Lu Wuxing thought.

Suddenly, he felt his jaw being pinched, not painful but with irresistible strength.

"Your eyes can't see clearly, why didn't you say it earlier."

The voice was too close, and Lu Wuxing could feel Ruan's soft breath hitting his earlobe, bringing a bit of heat.

She shouldn't have asked this, she should have asked what was going on outside, she should have asked what that voice was.

Lu Wuxing's eyes widened, and the light became ethereal in his vision, twisted into a strange blob.