24

Chapter 24

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 24

◎We need a pumpkin◎

Ruan Soft felt that the sunlight in the sky was not brilliant, and even a gust of wind blew through, and the air was full of coldness. She snorted, and when she looked up, she saw dark clouds covering the sun.

"Ruan Soft, what's wrong with you?"

Duan Mingyu looked at Ruan Soft, originally with a smile on his face, but now he suddenly fell silent.

"Nothing?"

Ruan Soft bent his eyes, patted the dirt on his clothes and stood up, there are some things, even if a few people really know, it seems that there is no other use than to create panic.

Although Ruan Soft believed Duan Mingyu, she couldn't guarantee whether there were ears on the wall.

Lu Wuxing's words were not only a reminder, but also implied a warning.

The consciousness of the escaped zombie emperor can be everywhere.

There are not only traitors among humans, but also mutated creatures that have not yet been detected. No one knows how long they've been in the crowd.

Ruan Soft had some doubts about whether there were already intelligent mutant species similar to human society in the world outside the wall.

Her eyes fell into the distance, and she could faintly see a black shadow moving, it was a mutant beast that was moving.

When food is eaten in one place, they will continue to occupy other places; When new foods are discovered, there will be organized continued action.

These are just mutant beasts purely to satisfy their appetite, no different from ordinary zombies, but zombies also have levels, so mutant beasts, since a kingdom has appeared, there must be other species.

Extra care must be taken.

"Sister Duan, my knife is still in the car, you help me get a bag, we will collect the flowers and leave."

"Good."

Duan Mingyu looked at Ruan Soft from time to time, starting from eating two handfuls of melon seeds, no more than half an hour before and after, the wounds on Ruan Soft's body had changed from bright red to light pink, and even the broken arm could already do some simple movements.

It's amazing!

A gust of wind blew, the flower stem trembled uncontrollably, and a melon seed fell from the flower.

It cannot be wasted.

Duan Mingyu carefully stretched out her hand and wanted to pick up the silver melon seed that had fallen, but her fingers had not yet touched the melon seed, and the silver disappeared without a trace on the ground.

Duan Mingyu: ???

"Hey, it turns out that landing will melt away."

Ruan Soft's tone was also a little surprised, but he didn't expect that the silver melon seeds were so delicate and turned into soil when they met the soil.

Fortunately, there are hundreds of melon seeds on a flower, and a little loss Ruan Soft feels that it is nothing.

Thinking about it this way, Ruan Soft raised his hand to cut off a few sunflowers nearby and threw them into the prepared sack, the sickle was better to use than expected, one knife is four or five, steady and ruthless.