68

Chapter 68

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 68

◎Onion explosion trotters◎

The tiny onion, which is only the size of a fist, falls into the mouth of a huge pig, like falling into an endless abyss.

The onion was so small that even the mutant pig itself didn't react to it, and it was already swallowed in one bite.

The mutant pig's movements pause for a moment, its eyes hidden in the black fur rotate, its pupils contract violently, and then it trembles, and it retreats regardless of it, knocking away its own kind, and keeps letting out hoarse screams.

It wagged its head wildly, mouthfuls of blood gushing out of its mouth, black blood with a strong fishy smell spilled on the ground, rotting everything on the ground.

The mutant pig began to roll on the ground, blood sticky all over its hair, and incidentally injured its teammates, but it was unconscious, its short four hooves kept pedaling the air, his swollen belly was blown up like a balloon, and then quickly shriveled.

Vaguely heard something popping muffled, a white smoke came out of his mouth, the mutant pig was completely hard, black blood flowed out of his eyes and nose, it glanced fiercely at the fire system powerhouse hanging in midair, the huge head finally fell heavily to the ground, and the black eyes lost all their luster.

The fire powerhouse couldn't believe what he saw, he felt his ankles loose, it seemed that he was about to fall and make intimate contact with the blood-stained ground, the blood all over his body rushed downward, his brain was congested, he fluttered to think about it, and was mentioned heavily, and the whole person was carried into the castle by hanging.

The tug of war came to a halt for a moment.

The death of a mutant pig obviously deterred the other mutant pigs, who stared at the fire system powers, but did not make other big moves.

The fire system powerhouse whistled arrogantly and disappeared in front of the mutant pig, the flames on the food pile behind the mutant pig were still burning, they wanted to get closer, the scorching temperature instantly forced them back, and the two giant pigs could only anxiously gouge their hooves on the ground.

The black-robed pig stood in place, its eyes flashing with fire, and its unmechanical gaze turned down to the mutant pig that had fallen to the ground.

"Well done!"

The fire system powerhouse was thrown on the ground by the vine indiscriminately, and his gray face couldn't stop laughing, he raised his head with a giggle, crashed into Ruan Soft's cold eyes, and snorted.

"Team Ruan, Team Ruan, don't be angry, I burned their granary, they can no longer recover so..."

The words of the Martian were stuck in his throat, the pressure in the air increased sharply, and he vomited a mouthful of blood, and the other low-level superpowers could not stand it at all, lying on the ground and unable to move.

The tiny vines tried to gather into a round ball again, but this time Ruan Soft clearly felt the resistance brought by the manipulation of the vine, and the vine twisted in the air, but could not form a semi-circular ball.

"Retreat into the house."

Ruan's soft and cold voice finally gathered the sanity of the others that dissipated because of the panic.

The fire system powerhouse raised his hand with difficulty, wiped the blood stain at the corner of his mouth, glanced at the vine that was trying to form a ball, gritted his teeth and said: "Team Ruan, let's go fertilize!"