84

Chapter 84

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 84

◎Flying kelp◎

Ruan Soft's pupils contracted, she pulled out the carrot that had just been planted in the ground, the vines on the edge of the soil wall were all scattered, and several mutant birds close to the soil wall were firmly caught before they could react.

They habitually tear vines with their sharp beaks and claws, but there is nothing left to do but scratch their own claws and bleed.

The golden corn in the cornfield turns around, whether it can be aimed or not, and shoots directly at the mutant bird.

Where has the mutant flock seen such a dense attack, flying high en masse, no longer daring to approach the ground, giving the supernatural on the ground a chance to buffer.

Plants and weapons are prepared, and everyone learns how to be soft, whether they hit it or not, and trap all the birds in the air.

"Wind system and soil system, cooperate with me."

Ruan Soft grasped the vine that swept through the wind, soared into the air, and stepped on the soil staircase built by the earth system supernatural to quickly go up.

The huge mutant bird raised its head and devoured its prey that was still emitting heat, and its feathers became fuller visibly.

The mutant bird that tasted the sweetness was obviously unwilling to leave, and it hovered in mid-air with its little brother, ready to find an opportunity to attack Ruan Soft who was coming up.

From far away, it could smell how sweet this self-cast prey was.

There was still blood on the edge of its beak, and a slender tongue stuck out and made a "quack" sound, which was a signal that all the other mutant birds gathered around it.

The huge mutant bird waited for Ruan Soft to wave its wings and rushed straight down when he was about to approach him, and the other mutant birds did so, and the black pressure blocked all the light in front of Ruan Soft's eyes.

The corners of Ruan Soft's mouth hooked, and behind her, countless vines surged from all directions, directly tearing the mutant bird flock apart.

The huge mutant bird noticed that on each level of the stairs, large and small vines grew.

It roared and rushed back to try to free the other mutant birds, suddenly feeling that something had been smashed on its back.

The sound of "hush" sounded, the mutant bird's feathers all exploded, it flipped wildly in the air, and the mutant birds that could still move swarmed around it, working together to take the carrot away, and blew itself up into a bald chicken.

Half of the mutant birds folded in the sky, and Ruan Soft was like a heavenly graben, straddling the middle between humans and mutant birds.

The huge mutant bird howled unwillingly and began to retreat with the remaining flock.

The vines and corn still attacked unrelentingly, and the imposing mutant birds flew higher and higher in embarrassment, and many of them finally fell into the air due to lack of physical strength.

The huge mutant bird looked back at Ruan Rou deeply, as if to imprint her figure in his blood-red pupils.

Ruan Soft's vision was good, and he noticed the red light spots flickering in the bird feathers on his chest.