58

Chapter 58

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 58

◎Meow meow! (One more) ◎

The Fire and Wind Powers nodded solemnly, and Ruan Soft gave each of them a small leaf.

The vine had already explored the road first, and by the way, it gnawed a few crystal nuclei, and it was contaminated with the smell of mutant beast leaves, which could cover the breath of the supernatural to a certain extent.

"Remember, start attacking the city gate from the edge, and the appearance of the sneak attack must be enough, and in this position, there are cameras."

Pan Chen pointed to the bottom of the city wall, and several high-definition cameras flashed red light, slowly turning, and would not miss any corner of the city gate.

"Know, Team Pan rest assured."

The fingertips of the wind system powerhouse formed a small cyclone, and he dragged the cyclone upward, and the leeks on the ground grew a lot taller with the naked eye.

The fire powerhouse eagerly probed, and was held down by the water powerhouse next to him, avoiding the search of a mutant beast.

"You kid give me a little more care."

The water system powerhouse slapped the brain door of the fire system powerhouse, turned to Ruan Soft and said, "Team Ruan, I will let him bring the walkie-talkie and monitor this kid at any time not to mess around."

Ruan Soft waved his hand, handed a section of vine to the fire powerhouse, and said: "It's okay to go a little too far, this is a newly grown branch, and you still need a lot of fertilizer."

The glasses of the fire powerhouse were all lit up, and he carefully held the vine with both hands, afraid that he would fold the leaves on it.

"I heard that in the Magu base, whoever raises this vine well will belong to whoever is not!"

The fire powerhouse was so excited that his face turned red, and his eyes stared at the small vine only the thickness of his thumb in his hand.

"This one may not work, but it will interact with you." Ruan Soft blinked, and the ground above his head shook again, listening to the sound of a group of mutant beasts appearing.

Apparently their temptation on the waterway has been discovered.

Ruan Soft's fingers rubbed the hand-drawn map, this is not a crisis, this is an opportunity.

The priests could not find any trace of them, and they would send more mutant beasts over, and the mutant beasts remaining in the city would only become fewer and fewer.

"Isn't it time for us to go out."

The wind system powerhouse closed his eyes to feel the direction of the air flow, at least dozens of mutant beasts came, and the N base was a big deal.

"Waiting."

Ruan Soft looked at the iron cover above his head in front of him, which was the only passage to the sewer and the city gate. The Fire Wizard stood up, he climbed the iron stairs, his palm pressed against the iron cover, and there was a huge pressure on it.

"And something." The fire powerhouse grew his mouth, but did not make any sound.

The ground shook again, and a heavy gasp could be heard.

Ruan Soft covered one eye with his hand, a small branch on the ground shook, Ruan Soft's vision went from blurry to focused, and all the scenes were in full view.