36

Chapter 36

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 36

◎ This cabbage is not seen in the water! ◎

[Host, this dish is difficult to grow. 】

This is the first time the system has spoken for a reminder.

Ruan Soft felt that this dish must be able to be grown, after all, according to the introduction of the system, it is always particularly unreliable.

She followed the introduction and continued to look down.

[Vigorous cabbage: This is a cabbage that no one can refuse, after eating it can become extra strong, planting does not require extra skills, just need to water with hardworking sweat. 】

"It seems simple." Ruan turned the pages of the book, making sure that this time there was no additional explanation.

[Watering with hardworking sweat is the need to water a lot, at least ten times a day! ] 】

"How many times?" Ruan Soft wondered if he had misheard.

[Ten times! ] 】

"You underestimate the working people."

Ruan Soft closed the book, and regardless of the various anxieties of the system, he found a bag of cabbage seeds from the small warehouse, which is the cheapest seed in all bases, but except for the special planting institutions or scientific research institutes in the base, few people will choose to spend a month or two and labor, and even withstand the attacks of mutant beasts and zombies, just to grow vegetables.

But now it's completely different.

Ruan Soft specially found a smaller kettle so that the watering would not be too tiring.

"Xiaoyun, go over here and eat."

Ruan Soft prepared all the things and first called Li Yunyun to eat in the cafeteria next to him.

The canteen in Xiaoyuan Village has three meals that are relatively simple, but the amount is large.

Li Yunyun shrunk behind Ruan Soft and found that there were more children in the cafeteria, but these children were not the same as the children he had seen.

Isn't this too well raised.

This is not a big base, there are no coordinates on the map, Li Yunyun came here to ask for directions all the way.

Isn't this a little too rich.

Li Yunyun's doubts in his heart had not yet been clearly thought out, and all his attention was attracted by a burst of strong fragrance.

"It's yours."

Ruan Soft put the set meal in his hand in front of Li Yunyun, a bowl of simple noodles, but there were dishes and even meat!

"This, this is really mine?"

Lu Yunyun's eyes widened, he rubbed his eyes in disbelief, and pinched his thighs fiercely to make sure that what he saw was real.

"Eat, I'll take you to the vegetable field in the afternoon after eating."

Ruan Soft picked up his noodles, blew and took a sip of fresh ones.

It is a strong meat aroma, mixed with the sweetness of corn, and the silk melts into the soup, and the noodles are all hand-rolled noodles, which are strong and chewy.