54

Chapter 54

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 54

◎Underground passage (repair)◎

"This place is called holy by the people over there." The person who spoke was Pan Chen, as the vice captain, Pan Chen's role is to control the rear of the entire team, closely monitor the entire battle situation, be ready to deal with all accidents at any time, and ensure the safety of teammates.

It's just that these days have been calm, and everything seems to be the calm before the storm.

Pan Chen wrinkled his eyebrows a little uneasily, his gaze fell on a group of silly and happy superpowers, they surrounded Ruan Soft, and asked from time to time how to use two different plants, and their happy appearance was in sharp contrast to Pan Chen's nervousness.

"You guys..."

Pan Chen couldn't help but open his mouth to interject their discussion, but he was interrupted by others before he could speak.

"Is this little corn similar in effect to a pistol, so small to hide in clothes is so convenient!" A wind system powerhouse said while releasing a small corn at the mutant beast not far away, and by changing the direction of the wind, he seemed to have become a sharpshooter.

The mutant beast whimpered and fell completely, the air filled with a little popcorn scent, the mutant beast was rolled up by the vine and thrown into his field, and the magic vine shook its own blade to say hello.

"Awesome! That's far enough!

"And this sunflower, even after adding oil, it can be used to burn, this fire, cook the hot pot tonight."

"How about that, tonight or eat cabbage stuffed dumplings, as long as I eat a few more days, I feel that I can also break through!"

Pan Chen failed to interject for the third time, so he could only retreat to the back of the crowd with a wry smile, bored playing with the little pumpkin in his hand.

From the Mago base to the N base on the border, it takes two days and two nights. Now that the halfway has not yet arrived, there has already been a second-level supernatural who has successfully advanced to the third-level superpower, and the supernatural who just shouted about eating more dumplings does have a precursor to a breakthrough, which is simply an unattainable opportunity.

Not to mention that these people were bought by the weapons brought by Ruan Soft at the beginning, in this situation, Ruan Soft said that they would definitely not go west in the east. Pan Chen, who was originally worried about the discord of the team on the road, was completely in vain

Of course, there are other more substantial gains, such as the number of crystal nuclei bags, and the military merits gained by eliminating traitors in the surrounding bases.

What was originally an urgent and dangerous sneak attack mission was about to be turned into a doomsday group multi-person tour by the team's growing confidence!

Pan Chen's fingers inadvertently touched his stomach, and the expression on his face cracked.

Heaven and earth conscience, the abs he finally trained have become soft, and he said that he would not follow them to eat dumplings tonight!

"Vice Team Pan, why are you always out of the group, Team Ruan has said, we are going to engage in a sneak attack, there is no big problem."

"I'm just a little worried about whether I'll get news over there."