10

Add to favorites | Set as Home | Member Center | I want to contribute | RSS

Romance Letter Network

Home

Annual classification

Type of work

This site recommends

Wow! 繁體版

Site Search:

Romance Letter NetworkAdvanced searchIf there is obscene information or infringement of your copyright, please contact the email stoneytrhg@gmail.com report it

Your current location:Home > 2022

After the end of the day, I planted vegetables in the Magic Immortal Castle - white teeth

Time:2022-03-22 07:10:14 Author: White teeth

The glass of the abandoned shopping mall was broken, the cold night breeze blew in, and it was really a little cold, Ruan Soft boldly approached a few steps, and there was fire on the zombie.

It's so warm.

Ruan Soft narrowed his eyes comfortably and saw Lu Wuxing behind the zombie group, with a split expression.

Lu Wuxing felt that he had never been so speechless in his two lives, any worry and tension was in vain, the lord even started the fire here, don't think that he didn't see it, the cookie crumbs at the corner of her mouth hadn't been wiped clean!

Ruan Soft opened his eyes wide and looked at Lu Wuxing with an innocent look.

As if sensing that the atmosphere was a little awkward, Ruan Soft waved his hand, "Hey, let's roast the fire together?"

Ruan Soft felt that there was nothing wrong with his words, but the person on the other side directly sprayed out a mouthful of blood, and then said that he fainted!

Don't come out to make fun of the sick seedlings!

Ruan Soft hurriedly threw potatoes, carefully dodged the rushing zombie fireball, rubbed his body in ashes, and finally caught up with Lu Wuxing and did not let Lu Wuxing directly land freely.

"Hey, what's wrong with you."

"."

Lu Wuxing slowly opened his eyes, looking at Ruan Soft was really angry and funny, the fire around him was very warm, and he saw the potatoes stuck in the zombie's head at a glance.

The principle turned out to be potatoes.

Could this be Ruan Soft's power?

Lu Wuxing felt that he would not be able to think clearly for a while, bones and muscles seemed to be split and reorganized, there was not a single place on his body that did not hurt, Ruan Soft's hand firmly protected his head, and he simply let himself fall into the boundless darkness.

Ruan Soft felt that his hand was about to break, and he didn't bring this when he touched porcelain!

Just look at Lu Wuxing's miserable white face, the corners of his mouth are still dazzling red, and the blood vessels on his arm bulge out, as if they may burst at any time.

Those zombies attacking themselves obviously walked much slower than usual.

This eighty percent is Lu Wuxing's handwriting.

Manipulate hundreds of zombies at the same time.

Ruan Soft's eyes flashed.

Uncle Guo, who arrived to save Ruan Soft's arm, took the others to clean up the remaining zombies by the way.