11

Chapter 11

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 11

◎The magic vine must have the appearance of the magic vine◎

Song Xiao had thought about many ways for Ruan Soft to take revenge on himself, he had been beaten even more unimaginably, looking at Ruan Soft's little arms and legs, it should not be so cruel.

But he was wrong, he was really wrong.

The burnt zombie with a strong pungent smell, stimulating the tear ducts to continuously secrete tears, tears blurry, Song Xiao did not know what part of the zombie he was moving, often saw clearly, and was startled by the zombie with his tongue in his hand and staring.

And that's not the most excessive.

Song Xiao raised her head, Ruan Soft moved a chair to sit next to the construction worker, the porridge she stewed on the pot was blown by the morning breeze, and the fragrance flew everywhere.

Song Xiao swallowed his saliva without arguing, and saw the little friend passing by next to him looking at him with a look of horror.

I'm really not interested in the zombies in my hands!

Song Xiao huffed and continued to move, wanting to finish the work and open the meal early.

Lu Wuxing watched Song Xiao and Xiao Jiu being smoked to tears, suddenly felt that today was exceptionally cold, silently retreated to the room, and before he took two steps, he heard someone behind him shouting, "Village Chief Lu!" But come and see?

"Ahem, it's a little cold today." Lu Wuxing rubbed his arms and continued running.

"Come over and exercise it's not cold, don't you want to try a hoe?"

Ruan Soft waved at him, and Song Xiao and Xiao Jiu's gazes all fell on Lu Wuxing.

"Yes, Mr. Lu, come quickly." Of course, Song Xiao knew about Lu Wuxing's pit Ruan Soft, he hated to add more fire, after all, many people worked fast, he quietly glanced at the pot of meat porridge, dry faster to eat more.

Lu Wuxing looked at the three pairs of eyes looking at him, knowing that he couldn't run away this time, so he could only take a deep breath and walked over.

Before you get close, you can smell a strong burnt paste, and even a slight fermented sourness. Lu Wuxing did not dare to take a breath, carefully picked up the hoe and began to plow the land.

Turning the dirt, Lu Wuxing found that Ruan Soft had buried so many zombies in the soil.

Is this to be the Virgin? Is there a monument to be erected later?

Ruan Soft stirred the porridge in the pot, as if he had inadvertently said, "The soil needs to be fat to grow vegetables."

Lu Wuxing's brows furrowed, but as soon as he saw the hoe in his hand, he fell silent again, and the action of cultivating the land was a little faster.

"How much fertilizer do you need?" Lu Wuxing wiped the sweat from his face and asked, "What can this grow?"

"You just need to bury the fertilizer in the soil now, and you'll know what to plant in a moment." Ruan Soft held his chin and drank a small sip of porridge, the slightly salty meat aroma awakened his appetite, and warmed the stomach bag that had been frozen overnight.

Lu Wuxing stepped on the soil under his feet, soft and emitting a faint earthy smell, he turned the land again, and the zombie just now was completely gone!