33

Chapter 33

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 33

◎I am the star◎

"Two million!"

"Four million!"

"Five million!"

There are even senior customers, pulling over the waiter who comes to pour water, "How much stock do you have, I want it all!"

The boss's favorite thing on weekdays is this kind of hot scene, where large sums of money can be exchanged for a more privileged life, something he has dreamed of since childhood, and finally realized in adulthood.

It's just that today's bustle makes him feel particularly dazzling.

It's just that now, the boss only has three melon seeds left in his hand, and in order to effect, he sold two this time, and the remaining one has been given to Xie Xing to eat, barely healing his old injuries.

A group of waste subordinates are useless, so a petite young lady who can't carry her shoulders and can't lift her hands, three times and twice she didn't even touch the corner of her clothes.

The boss's hand unconsciously rested on his eyes.

He naturally knows the difference between his eyes, since he replaced this pair of eyes, although he has no powers, he can see who is the supernatural at any time and anywhere, who has strong ability, can see the jade jade in the stone clearly, and see the color of the gemstone.

It's just that it must be carefully raised with the fresh blood of the "ominous", and one cup a day is not excessive.

Those "ominous" who accidentally died were of course due to bad luck and had nothing to do with him.

It's just that Miss Jiao, who is clearly an ordinary person without any superpowers, how could she get away with it so many times?

Can the eyes find her?

【Yes.】 】

What was that!

The boss took a step back in disbelief, his surroundings quiet, clearly unmanned.

[I am your eyes. 】

The sound was as harsh as a fingernail scratching the glass surface, but it was weak.

[I've been helping you for so long, it's time to get paid a little...]

The boss just stood where he was, and the waiters around him came in from outside, replaced with fresh blood, and lit a thick sandalwood to cover up the smell of blood.

He was a little curious about why the boss had been standing in place, but the boss's perennial coercion made him dare not even raise his head, and naturally did not see the boss's distorted expression and soul

Behind him, the pale nails completely lost their blood color, the dark eyes reopened, a blood red, the blood and flesh on those hands quickly disappeared, only a layer of shriveled skin was left on the bones, the fingers were extremely inflexible, and he tried several times to hold the goblet in front of him.

It drank the liquid in the quilt, and its excessively long tongue swept the corners of the cup.

Flesh and blood refilled.

Too little.

The zombie king put on the golden mask and sat in the boss's position again, the flesh and blood that had just been filled were quickly absorbed, and he was more like a skeleton placed on the seat.