87

Chapter 87

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 87

◎Macabaka◎

Ruan Soft's fingers trembled lightly, the night breeze took away the small white flowers on the fingertips, Ruan Soft got up to keep the petals, and his eyes fell on the broken glass of the opposite window.

Ruan Soft moved.

She hadn't looked in the mirror for a long time, after all, in the apocalypse, few people always pay attention to their image.

Slender fingers brushed the eyelids, which were not the familiar colors.

It's like a touch of green in early spring, rubbed into the life of the whole spring, and it's a wonderful feeling, as if it's far away, and it's like it's nearby.

"Do you know something?"

Ruan Soft asked.

The system hesitated, and several small signs appeared in Ruan Soft's mind.

"Have a sufficiently wide territory?"

Ruan Soft touched his chin and saw that the color of this small brand was bright.

"Skilled use of magic, an excellent magic apostle?"

Ruan Soft raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

[I, am I not an excellent magic apostle! 】

The system speaks out loud for itself.

[If you want to become a high-level magician, you need to meet these four conditions at the same time, and few people can do all of them. The host is really powerful, only the last one. 】

"Have a mature botanical garden?"

[Yes, the scope of the botanical garden must be large enough, the number of plants in it must not be less than a hundred, and it must be a plant with self-thinking! ] 】

Ruan Soft's eyes lit up.

[That dense forest in the East District could not be more suitable! ] 】

"Do you mean I'm going to tame all the plants in the dense forest?"

[Yes, so from now on, I will supervise the host to specialize in practicing control magic!] 】

"How come I've never seen control magic in a book?"

Ruan Soft took out the thick and heavy "Magic Farming Encyclopedia", no matter which page Ruan Soft reads in the book, she will not have the feeling of dizziness and hollowing out her body like before, and even she finds that her memory is getting better and better, and the content in the book can basically be remembered once she reads it.

But the system said "control magic" she had never seen before.

The encyclopedia of farming is really complete, and it is also really farming, and the whole article basically introduces the types of plants, planting techniques and tools.

[What's inside, host, you can turn the book upside down.] 】

The system said weakly.

Ruan Soft was suspicious and turned the entire book upside down.

"Control Magic Quick?"

Ruan Soft's heart suddenly rose with a sense of foreboding, she deliberately found a leaf to wipe the sweat of her palm, took a deep breath, and turned the catalog page.