62

Chapter 62

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 62

◎ In this way, zombification is solved? ◎

The roar turned into a whimper, the mutant features on the mutant dog that fell to the ground began to fade, the fangs turned into ordinary teeth, the mottled wound began to bleed, and those eyes stared innocently at everyone.

"This..."

Pan Chen's hands were shaking, and he rubbed his eyes vigorously, pinched his thighs fiercely, and repeatedly made sure that all this was real.

The mutant dog on the ground has basically recovered most of it, and a few people let it go, and it has no tendency to attack at all, just rubbing Ruan's soft legs, and then quickly running away.

It's just a drop of effect...

The surging emotions swept Pan Chen away, and his brain even went blank for a moment, and he could only mechanically watch the mutant dog go farther and farther.

Pan Chen shook his head, withdrew his gaze from chasing the mutant dog, and stared at the green original liquid in Ruan Soft's hand.

The green transparent liquid flowed quietly in the bottle, and it seemed that he could see the vigorous vitality inside, but Pan Chen blinked, and he felt that the bottle of original liquid seemed to become a little less.

"This, it really worked!"

"Humanity is saved! Humanity is saved!

Everyone was excited, and the water system powerhouse even cried with joy, he turned his head and wiped his red nose.

"Ruan Soft, is it getting less."

Pan Chendi's finger fell on the glass jar, and the liquid inside became much less visible to the naked eye.

"Yes, it's too volatile."

Ruan Soft also reached this point, and even from her line of sight, the activity of the green ball was slowly decreasing, lacking the confrontation of black spots, and the green ball lost the host that could provide energy, and finally chose to disappear into the air.

"We have to get back as soon as possible."

Ruan Soft put the glass jar into the water, and the mutated environment would instantly stimulate the activity of the green ball, delaying the dissipation time.

A group of people got back into the car, this time it was the fire system supernatural driving, the accelerator was slammed to the end, because the mutant beast attracted by fresh flesh and blood was quickly strangled by the vine, and the other supernatural people watched the surroundings vigilantly, ready to solve the "barricade" at any time.

The vehicle sped on the flat road.

####

It's the sixth day.

Lao Zhang buried his face in the palm of his hand, the "Didi Didi" sound of the alarm in the ward sounded, Lao Zhang immediately bounced up from his seat, and the private doctor had rushed into the ward to give first aid to Tang Ao.

Through the thick glass, Lao Zhang could vaguely see a little Tang Ao's situation.

Very bad.

Corpse spots and purple blood vessels had already crawled up his face, needles pierced into Tang Ao's blood vessels, and the blood turned thick black.