27

Chapter 27

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 27

◎ Fighting? Only the winner can buy the kind of agricultural products (two more) ◎

No one thinks about plants.

The barren land of the end has long been unsuitable for vegetation cultivation, and the surviving mutant plants may even continue to destroy the soil.

The narrow range of human life is largely due to the fact that the scope of human activities is occupied by plants.

Plants never suddenly burst into attack, they are silent, but they deliver a fatal blow.

The piece of paper was transmitted in the air and finally reached Tang Ao's hands.

The fine vines are like fine stitches, stitching the cracks little by little.

The magic vine erected a small leaf and waved proudly.

"But this vine, it looks too fragile, what can it stand in the way?"

Lao Zhang looked at Tang Ao's thoughtful expression, and he simply felt that everyone's brains were away from Dapu today.

And this is not the thickness of his fingers, and it can do anything, which he can barely believe in in the concrete of steel.

Unfortunately, those steel will only break the overall structure of the soil wall, and the spiritual power arranged on it will also be destroyed, the best way is to find a soil system powerhouse to fill in and then find a brain domain powerhouse to reshape the "isolation" illusion.

On Lao Zhang's eyes, there was a hideous scar that ran across his entire face, but he didn't care, it was a badge of his victory. It is a pity that Lao Zhang is a good hand in fighting, the base is poorly managed, and the B2 base has been distracted by Tang Ao for so many years, and Lao Zhang has particularly admired his old comrades-in-arms.

I can't see my old comrades-in-arms being deceived by these beautiful things!

As soon as Lao Zhang wanted to stand up, he realized that something was wrong.

His hands and feet were all tied.

The slender vine didn't know when it went around the seat behind him, controlled his limbs, and continued to move upward.

Lao Zhang was just shocked for a moment, and when he looked up, he just saw Ruan Soft's gaze.

Provocation?

Today's young people really don't know anything about power.

As a power-type power-type powerhouse, Lao Zhang would be controlled by such a small vine?

The bruises on his arms burst out, the bulging muscles quickly engorged and expanded, and the arms quickly exerted outward.

It didn't work out.

Lao Zhang was stunned at first, the vine had climbed to his chest, and he was forced to lean straight back in the chair.

It must be that the position of the force is incorrect.

Lao Zhang was unhurried and gathered his powers in his legs.

"Click—"

The tile was shattered by his vigor, and the spiderweb-like crack quickly expanded, and Tang Ao couldn't help but take half a step back.

Still didn't break away?

Lao Zhang was completely panicked at this moment.

What's going on, this rattan is a little thicker than a hair!