23

Chapter 23

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 23

◎Zombies eat your brain◎

The pain torn by the pale bone knife seemed to still be on his body, Wang Guowen instinctively retreated, the roaring flames on his body did not extinguish with his movements, but the less and greater, instantly evaporating the water vapor in the surrounding air, the skin that lost moisture peeled off little by little like wallpaper, revealing the bright red inside.

It's not human dermis, it has special black spots on it, and it even changes color depending on the air around it.

The kingdom was stunned for a moment, and he panicked to find himself standing outside.

Noisy footsteps sounded all around.

In its tiny brain, there is still the vanity of the kingdom as a human being, and it is an inseparable obsession that reminds it all the time, graceful, decent.

The intense stimulation stimulates this negative emotion, and in a panic it begins to pick up the debris that has fallen on the ground, trying to glue it back up.

But it fell too fast, and the two hands couldn't be busy.

It's okay, Kingdom Wen.

It also has a lot of hands.

"Rip-pull-"

The human skin was completely broken.

And the irrational kingdom Wen did not know at all, no matter how to pick it up, he is now an octopus wriggling on the ground.

It gestured at itself like a puzzle, trying to find a place to link and maintain its own demeanor.

Bright red and pale, madness and reason, mixed up to the point that he was completely delirious.

But for Ruan Soft, waiting is now!

Take advantage of your stupidity to kill you!

The scythe in Ruan Soft's hand was immediately reversed in one direction and pressed down on a tentacle in front of him!

Mucus splashes everywhere!

Her slender arms are not a tenth the thickness of an octopus's leg, but she has amazing strength. Her movements were too fast, a knife was more fierce than a knife, white light flew over, and the twisting octopus legs tried to struggle, and were bundled and tied up by vines hidden in the ground.

Tang Ao, who was standing not far away, coldly wiped his arm and suppressed the goosebumps that stirred up.

Ruan soft's eyes are getting brighter and brighter, good fertilizer, what to plant is not good!

Large cornfields, beautiful sunflowers, what is the soreness of the arm when you think of this!

The pain in the peripheral nerves has not yet penetrated the brain, and the parasitic mutant beast is still entangled with Wang Guowen's obsession.

Numerous octopus tentacles are harvested like leeks, and the magic vine transforms into a strong rope, firmly trapping each leg.

Cut here, collect there, a set of moving clouds and flowing water, even Wang Guowei himself has not realized that the development of things is wrong, has been shaved a scoop, the magic vine obviously wants more, but unfortunately it is not long enough, can only swirl around the octopus leg that cannot be taken away.