64

Chapter 64

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 64

◎Vines steal to eat◎

A flashing red light was printed on everyone's face, like a silent warning.

The air fell into a long silence, the little luck just now was completely suppressed, and reality still seemed to make people unable to lift their heads.

Yu Bu held the corner of the table next to his hand, According to Ruan Soft's description just now, the fifth-level mutant beast is not something that ordinary humans can deal with at all!

But now that it is growing explosively, it is difficult not to link all this to the original liquid that Ruan Soft stole ...

The sound of electricity sounded, and the projections on the walls began to flicker.

"No, it's a cyberattack."

Pan Chen's voice sounded on the intercom.

"Now it can only be determined that the attack was launched from the West Sector."

"West End."

Tang Ao's brows frowned, and he looked at Ruan Soft meaningfully.

Ruan Soft's fingers were placed on his wrist.

When she came back, Tang Ao had already fallen into a frenzy, and almost didn't give Ruan Soft time to react, she had already pounced on Tang Ao, and by the time she found that the magic vine was gone, it was already an hour later.

This has never happened, and even perception has disappeared.

Coiled around Ruan Soft, all of them were branches of the magic vine. It is equivalent to the magic vine putting a few doppelgangers in, but the main vine does not know where to run.

The Demon Vine has always been very obedient, Ruan Soft has almost never given it any mandatory orders, nor does it limit its range of activities, and the "running away from home" in this situation can be called an accident within an accident.

Ruan Soft's gaze shifted to the flickering screen, faintly feeling that it all seemed to be connected.

A figure began to appear on the screen, and Ruan Soft's pupils constricted.

Half-orcs!

The half-orc's mouth opened and closed, as if adjusting the position, it waved its fingers and gestured at the throat, Ruan Soft could see its excessively sharp nails scratching the skin, but its face did not have any expression, obviously it had a very ordinary national character face, but his eyes were filled with a strange blood red, strange horns grew from the forehead, and the upper body and lower body were completely separated, with a human on top and a ponytail below.

"The Beast Emperor has something to say."

The half-orc's voice was slurred, but Ruan Soft could distinguish that weird intonation.

That is the language exclusive to the orcs.

"It has important treasures that have been stolen."

"People of the North District, do you know what is more terrible than death?"

"I'll show you a experience."

"Prepare to be sacrificed."

The half-orc's gaze accurately fell on Ruan Soft across the screen, and through those eyes, Ruan Soft knew that it was the Beast Emperor who was watching him.