43

Chapter 43

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 43

◎A bluebell flower blooms silently◎

"This is ... New varieties?

Pan Chen looked at the pumpkin in Ruan Soft's hand with some curiosity, ordinary pumpkins are orange-red, but this one is bright red.

"It's not a finished product, it's just scary to take."

The magic trick, Xie Xing said, is the seed of the mutated pumpkin, and the mutated pumpkin can be mutated again.

Ruan Soft took a little red from the tip of the compass, just close to the pumpkin, and the pumpkin automatically turned red.

The change is subtle.

Ruan Soft can boldly guess that the detection range of pumpkins is expanded.

But someone needs to take it to new species.

"I remember the promotion of this mutant pumpkin was done well?"

Ruan Soft took the pumpkin and asked, "Do almost all the supernatural people know the usefulness of this pumpkin?"

"Of course! All the bases in the north were planted at the gate, and Qian Zhenduo took a lot of seedlings to the south, and made a lot of money! Lao Zhang said.

Tang Ao followed and nodded, "The few that were arrested are absolutely clear.

Ruan Soft and Tang Ao looked at each other.

"Then take this thing to scare them, this kind of person will be more afraid of death than ordinary people."

####

When it was time to change shifts, Xiao Wang heard the sound of the door lock opening.

"Team Li, what should we do next."

Xiao Wang has been locked up with Li Xiaofei, and the other boneless ones have heard that they have already explained to the sky, but fortunately they don't know much.

But Xiao Wang knew that he was different.

He was personally selected by Team Liang, and he was also a person who had seen and felt miracles.

Xiao Wang used to be just an ordinary person, and it was Team Liang who gave him the opportunity to become a superpower.

It's just that Xiao Wang's level is too low, and only by completing more tasks can he get the opportunity to advance.

He tilted his head slightly and looked at Li Xiaofei with some envy.

Of course, Li Xiaofei felt Xiao Wang's gaze, and he enjoyed it very much.

Liang Ping told them that if the mission fails, the best way is to commit suicide, so that it is not the end, but a new beginning, and after returning to the arms of the true God, they still have a chance to be born again.

But how could Li Xiaofei be willing, three months was too short, and he hadn't had time to enjoy it.

The world of the powerful is too different from the world of ordinary people, in the past, he could only survive, but now he can be regarded as a human being.

Xiao Wang may not know, but Li Xiaofei knows very well that this medicine is also divided.

Some people drink it and die, some people may be disabled, and only those who are chosen like themselves can obtain supernatural powers.