74

Chapter 74

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 74

◎Big stuff (two more)◎

Before the sun set, the Psychic team led by Ruan Soft took another town, widening the Psychic team's offensive route by several kilometers.

The town is relatively well preserved, and many people have begun to lament that they can sleep well in a roofed house tonight.

Most of the mutant beasts in the West Region are actually human in nature, and they were transformed into murderous mutant beasts by the zombie king with drugs, and they still maintain the habit of sleeping at night.

Coupled with the fact that there are magic vines that have been lurking underground nearby, if there is movement that will sound the alarm at any time, most people can ensure adequate sleep.

Ruan Soft leaned on a leather sofa, taking small bites of instant noodles, this hot food was slightly hot, soothing the stomach that had been tormented by various smells for a day.

"Team Ruan."

The one who opened his mouth was the fire system powerhouse who went to the N base with Ruan Soft last time, he solved the bread in his hand in three or two bites, took out a prototype package wrapped in newspaper and handed it to Ruan Soft.

"It's all processed, and it smells good."

Ruan softly swallowed the last mouthful of soup, took the heavy package, and opened a corner slightly to take a look. Inside was already roasted animal meat, the smell of blood was already very light, covered with the smell of leeks, which was the bait prepared by Ruan Soft.

Ruan Soft thanked him, turned his head to look at the earthen wall outside the window, under the moonlight, Ruan Soft could see the lines on the vine leaves.

Tonight's wind was strong, which blew away the smell of instant noodles in the house.

Ruan's soft nose moved, and he seemed to smell a little salty seawater, mixed with fishy, and the sound of the wave, lapping on the wall, crisp and rhythmic.

Ruan Soft lowered his head, and the moment he put something away, his eyes lost focus for a moment.

The vine that climbed the top of the earthen wall "rub-" straightened up the blades, trembling and moving forward a few centimeters, the sea breeze blew through, bending the waist of the leaves, and the tenacious blades clinging to the wall, seeing clearly the situation under the wall.

A white wave rolled up on the black sea, and a shadow skipped over, leaving a circle of waves on the sea, crashing on the earthen wall, and disappearing into the black sea.

Ruan Soft retracted his gaze, estimated the height of the wall, took out the thin line in his hand and continued to rub.

Most people are already tired for a day and almost always fall asleep with their heads upside down.

When the snoring started, Ruan Soft opened her eyes.

She stood up on the corner of the sofa, along with several other psychic beings.

A few people slowly went out along the wall, trying not to alarm the others.

They chose a slightly brighter corner, and Ruan Soft rummaged through the large bag that he had hidden.

"Although this thing sounds a bit bizarre, if we want to take the West End in one go, we need to go fishing now."

Several psychic beings who were named and quietly came out, thinking that there was some secret big mission: ???