20

Chapter 20

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 20

◎Magic seed◎

"You talk nonsense, all the people in Xiaoyuan Village are not people, and being used as a barrier is their last value!" Wang Guowen sneered, and looked Tang Ao up and down, "Captain Tang, this is reluctant to put the meat in his mouth."

Wang Guowen was not tall, he tried to tilt his head, creating a feeling that he was high, as soon as Tang Ao lowered his head, he could see the top of his already sparse head and his reddened neck, and those small eyes flashed with shrewdness, always calculating everyone.

Tang Ao suddenly felt that he had been fighting with him for so many years, it was a waste of time.

This kind of idiot, and he really doesn't deserve it.

Tang Ao's finger scratched a long mark on the curtain, "As long as there is a little mistake, the gap starts from Xiaoyuan Village and goes all the way down, and the beasts can attack all the way to the west gate of Base A!"

Wang Guowen has never really been on the battlefield, he will always stay in his luxurious laboratory, where does he know what tactical arrangements, but Song Lingyun said a few more words to seize Tang Ao's control, and he immediately agreed.

He still wanted to say something, but the collar was grabbed by Tang Ao, and his whole face was directly pressed against the curtain, and the projected red light made him unable to open his eyes.

"Tang, Tang Ao, what do you want to do!"

"Of course, to let you see more clearly..." Tang Ao was too close, Wang Guowen could smell all kinds of blood mucus and gunsmoke on his body, mixed together to impact the fragile nerves, Wang Guowen only felt that he could spit it out immediately.

"Why, I can't stand this taste, then don't be ashamed to destroy this, destroy that."

The strength in Tang Ao's hand withdrew, but those sharp eyes did not move away from Wang Guowen's body, and with a knife in the wind, he grazed Wang Guowen's sideburns, and Wang Guowen was so frightened that his legs went soft, leaning against the corner like a puddle of mud.

"I can't stand it."

Tang Ao looked condescendingly at the paralyzed Kingdom Wen, "Waste."

Wang Guowen wanted to refute something, but his trembling lips couldn't make a sound at all, those wind blades floated in the air, invisibly shrouding his whole person, and he didn't even dare to move.

Tang Ao pinched his eyebrows, and on the long table, the other executives kept silent very well, even if Tang Ao's hand was already placed on the chair in the main seat.

Tang Ao smiled bitterly with some self-deprecation, if he knew that force could solve the problem so quickly, he would not have to prepare for so many years.

And at a great price.

He closed his eyes and suppressed the bitterness and anger that welled up.

"Let me explain the situation first."

The remote control in his hand turned, and a large green disappeared, but the star was still bright.

"How long do you think those small bases can last, one night, is already their limit." Tang Ao's gaze swept over the chair behind him, which he had desperately wanted to squeeze into, but now it seemed that it was really just a chair.