85

Chapter 85

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 85

◎ To catch a bird, you have to use a net, the kind that can fly◎

The kelp was still very thin, only two fingers thick, and it was almost brown green, and in the morning sun you could see the direction of the veins in the leaves, and it was as magical as magic.

Although most of the supernatural people are used to it, after all, Team Ruan's plant system can always be unexpected, such as onions that can turn into bombs when burned, carrots that can be illuminated by electricity planted in the ground, such as the kelp in front of you now.

But this one in front of me is a kombu no matter how you look at it!

Why can a stick of aquatic products float in the air?

Are there no more segregation for birds and fish!?

"Captain, I'm not blinded."

The supernatural rubbed his eyes vigorously, and then opened his eyes that the kelp was still floating, and there was even a tendency to get bigger and bigger.

"I also think I'm blinded."

The captain raised his head and looked at the fluttering kelp, pinched his thigh fiercely, grinned in pain, tears, the pulp was still there!

The captain turned his gaze to Ruan Soft, who had already picked up the stirring stick, and the mud became exceptionally smooth, completely meeting the requirements of the "Magic Farming Collection".

The kelp slowly floated down from the sky, like a green ribbon, digging into the added silt, the green ribbon stood up crookedly, and then comfortably softened, instantly changing from two fingers wide to the size of a palm.

A new small kelp appeared in the sky.

Then two, three, four...

The sky above the silt began to rain kelp, and the smell of seawater filled the air, and the small river in front of it became exceptionally clear, and as for the fish in the river, they had been rolled up as crispy snacks by the kelp that fell first.

The strange ingredients in the silt are gone, and only the kelp dangles with the current.

This, this kelp is really grown!

A group of supernatural team captains, you look at me, I look at you, Ruan team planted, can it not be a good thing!

Don't care about anything else, grab it first!

A group of squad leaders, you push me, I squeeze you, and pounce like crazy.

"Team Ruan, what kind of kelp is this, and what other raw materials do you need?"

"Team Ruan, ignore him, I'll go shave my hair and shave my bones now."

"Team Ruan, we..."

"Team Ruan!"

Ruan Soft glanced back at the captains of the supernatural team, and several of the captains of the supernatural team immediately silenced their voices.

"This ditch is a little small, are there any other waters nearby?"

Ruan Soft asked.

The soil system is the most familiar with the topography and landform, and quickly stepped forward to ask Ruan Soft planting requirements, and finally locked a relatively complete river.