2

Zhihu LiteratureRead History | Login | RegisterHomeSearch

HomehistoryAfter the end of the day, I planted vegetables in Moxian Castle [main text + fanwai]Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (1 of 2)

Bookmark

Chapter 2

◎ Ordinary fertilizer get◎

Ruan Soft's long breath was not finished.

The huge information suddenly struck, the strange symbols pulled the temples to hurt, Ruan Soft gritted his teeth, and did not snort.

The pain in his heart began to spread slowly from his brain, and Ruan Soft put his hand behind his back to prevent anyone from seeing that he was shaking too much.

The pain made her consciousness clearer, and she could clearly feel the violent flow of her blood, the crunching of her bones, and a large number of light spots, slowly melting into her body.

This is one, a magic system?

Ruan Soft can remember some memories that do not belong to him, and can understand tadpole-like text, which is a wonderful feeling, like soaking in hot water, and like falling from a height.

Ruan Soft looked at his hands, is this the power?

But why should a magical system be equipped with a magical power?

"Yo, you are bold, and you dare to hit someone!" Ruan Soft didn't have time to swallow the doubts in her heart, and Song Lin waved the steel pipe in her hand and smashed it unceremoniously.

A trace of fierceness flashed in her eyes, and her wrist turned an angle, straight towards Ruan Soft's head!

Song Lin has not been so happy for a long time, she seems to be given the power to control the lives of others, kill and take away, and cruel happiness flows in her blood.

She could even imagine Ruan Soft begging for mercy.

Just in the blink of an eye, Song Lin's wrist was firmly grasped, and the pain of broken bones made her can't help but scream.

"You let me go!"

The force of withdrawal brought a counterforce, and Song Lin fell to the ground in embarrassment, unable to get up for a while.

Zhou Yang, who just wanted to come up to help, took two steps back in horror, and said in a trembling voice: "You, your power has awakened!"

The surrounding air seemed to have stopped, and all eyes were focused on Ruan Soft.

Ruan Soft did not answer, nor did he care about Song Lin, who was still fluttering on the ground, but just carefully rubbed the steel pipe in his hand and observed everyone's reaction.

Song Lingyun was actually the first person who couldn't hold back, and the mask of the original maintenance of the young man had been shattered, and hatred mixed with jealousy was about to drip out of his eyes.

Ruan Soft's brows furrowed, jealous...

The male protagonist with the largest gold finger in the whole book, the male protagonist of Long Aotian who has had a smooth journey, will he be jealous of himself?

Ruan Soft was a little puzzled, but it didn't prevent her from tempting.

"It's not too late to leave, we can get to the station before dark."

After that, you have to walk outside.

Go straight to the station!

Even if the person who proposed it was Ruan Soft, many people were already moved. Originally, the team walked hard, so it was temporarily repaired here, but now Ruan Soft has become a superpower, and all problems seem to have been solved.