73

Chapter 73

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 73

◎Fishing rod (one more)◎

Ruan Soft smiled, the fine moonlight spilled on her face, and some vague and mottled smile corresponded to the firelight, which was particularly dazzling.

"Why didn't I think of it!"

She whispered too softly, drifted away with the night breeze, and landed on the ground. Ruan's soft toes moved, and the moist earth still carried the aroma of newborn grass.

That thought was like lightning, cutting through the darkness of the future, but so fast that it was impossible to grasp it for a moment.

Big octopus, big octopus.

Ruan Soft was full of these words, and she kept turning the pages in her hand, trying to find some other hint.

Ruan Soft's gaze fell on an illustration.

There are very few illustrations on the Encyclopedia of Magic Farming, and this picture seems out of place.

It's a very strange machine, broken down into several parts, so complex that Ruan Soft can't understand it at all. I can barely find some parts, such as the line here, the hook here, and a certain pulley here.

Ruan Soft felt as if she was doing a high school physics problem, which was really fatal.

Ruan Soft closed his eyes and pressed his aching eyebrows, and casually asked why the system still needed this kind of machine for farming.

[Of course, for fishing, fishing is also part of farming.] 】

Ruan Soft's eyes opened in an instant, and his gaze locked on a few small words on the picture.

Under the reflection of the firelight, Ruan Soft finally translated these small words.

"Trace element collector."

Everything is right!

Why does this plant not appear in the northern area, why is the fertilizer in the western area clearly abundant, but there will be an unexpected situation.

Because of the big octopus!

So many octopus tentacles, divided into small pieces and buried all over the northern area, because of these octopus tentacles, the nutrition of the plant is balanced.

And this picture in the book is not a big machine, this is clearly a fish hook!

Ruan Soft "snap-" closed the book in his hand and stood up from the ground.

The high earthen wall is erected, and on the other side of the earthen wall, there is a large area of the sea, and it is also the place where fish live.

Ruan Soft tilted her head and looked at the earthen wall in front of her, and she suddenly had a bold idea.

"Team Ruan, is there hostility?"

A supernatural looked at Ruan Soft and kept his gaze at the location of the earthen wall, vigilantly picking up the gun in his hand, ready to deal with the sudden situation at any time.

Ruan Soft turned his head, his eyebrows were a little wrinkled, and his expression seemed to be a little distressed.

"Do you know how to fish?"

#####

There are many people who can fish, but there are no people who can make fishing rods at all.

Ruan Soft only picked up the "Magic Farming" encyclopedia at hand again, stared at the magic machine on the illustration, and felt as if he had returned to high school to analyze physics problems, confused, unable to write.