28

Chapter 28

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 28

◎ Seeds hidden in statues ◎

Ruan's soft fingers tapped on the desktop, looking at the interface on the computer with some disbelief.

Why put it on those who don't want money?

System stuck bug?

Ruan Soft manually refreshed, and the mutant Babe pumpkin still existed.

"This is not online, so once this form is made, it will not be changed." Duan Mingyu's hand supported the back of the chair, bent down and stretched out his finger to the interface, "But this is also the first time I have encountered this kind of situation without price, and most of them will be directly removed in the end."

"Only if you go to the site to see it, save this interface and contact the seller if you can." Ruan Soft stretched a lazy waist, and suddenly thought of something, "Sister Duan, we can also take things to sell, right?"

Duan Mingyu was stunned at first, and thought about it carefully, "If Qian Zhenduo helps us write a letter of recommendation, we can go and sell things."

Ruan Soft dragged his chin with his palm, not seeing the fatigue of staying up late, and his eyes shone brightly looking at Duan Mingyu.

Duan Mingyu felt cold down her spine from her stare, and she always felt that someone's wallet was about to suffer.

"There is land, there are materials, we are short of talent."

Ruan stood up shakily, and murmured in his mouth, "I don't know if I can catch a few big guys with such a magical plant."

Tonight's night was exceptionally short, and Ruan Soft felt that her eyes had not closed yet, and the day had arrived.

Qian Zhenduo has changed into a formal dress, waiting at the entrance of Xiaoyuan Village, the morning air is slightly foggy, and the surrounding sight is very bad, so Qian Zhenduo brought Yu Qiu.

"I don't think it's quite right to be so quiet." Qian Zhenduo shook his stomach, trying to get closer to the inconformity, and was avoided by the very disgusted.

The reason why Yu Bufu came over was that Qian Zhenduo gave too much, and another reason was that yesterday he received a package of melon seeds from Ruan Soft for nothing, although he went back and opened it to see that there were only three, but the small melon seed shell cured his dark wounds that had not been well for a month.

Geng Zhi's Captain Yu felt that he had taken advantage of the sky, but unfortunately his pockets were empty and he couldn't be favored, and when he heard that Ruan Soft wanted to follow Qian Zhenduo to the black market, he simply followed himself.

Of course, Qian Zhenduo didn't know that he could be protected by a third-level supernatural because of Ruan Soft's light, he just wanted to buy something because he didn't match, he rubbed his hands viciously, and continued to talk, "Team Yu, what do you want to buy?"

Yu Buxian looked at the cornfield not far away, rows of extremely good corn stretched their leaves at will, and the golden fruits were huge.

This power...

He really saw yesterday, not only the big hole in the ceiling of Whitehall, but also the little green girl growing on the experimental zombie.

Such corn is a good thing that has a devastating blow to zombie mutant beasts!