25

Chapter 25

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 25

◎ A party at the northern base? ◎

"Pumpkin?"

Ruan Soft whispered.

[Yes, small, very portable, strong shell is not easy to break, whether it is field work or daily use, it is a must-have magic item. ] 】

Ruan Soft's mind flashed the appearance of a small jack-o'-lantern.

The system continued, [I have checked, as long as there are this kind of pumpkin seeds, with the current conditions of Xiaoyuan Village, it can be cultivated, and even cultivated without shape! 】

"Detect everything that cannot be seen with the naked eye, this will be your second pair of eyes."

Ruan Soft stared at the description on the "Encyclopedia of Magical Farming".

It's really hard not to be impressed.

The zombie king and the mutant beast are difficult to recognize in human skin, if there is really this pumpkin, so the problems are all solved!

The enemy's position in the dark and the open is completely reversed, and the human camp can seize the opportunity.

But......

This "small and cute pumpkin seed", where to find it!

Ruan Soft closed the book silently, anyway, it was not the first time to be pitted, and he would always think of a way.

As night falls, the sparse lights come on.

Tonight the moon is far away, with a vast ancient atmosphere, silently looking down on the earth.

The magic vine hovered over the mutant tree near Xiaoyuan Village, its leaves trembling, and it paid attention to the surrounding environment for a moment.

The children of Xiaoyuan Village have already slept.

Today, I planted all the octopus legs, and I tried to grow a few sunflowers using the soil I brought back from the Jomitsu base.

The silver melon seeds were collected in the warehouse, and the origami technique that Little Six and Little Seven had learned for a long time came in handy, and the silver melon seeds were sold and replaced with new packaging, which looked good.

A few adults sat together, Ruan Soft pinched his head and tail, hid Lu Wuxing's part, and briefly told the matter of the zombie king.

The air fell silent, surrounded only by the sound of crackling flames burning.

Ruan Soft threw a zombie block into it, and the potatoes received fresh fertilizer and burned more vigorously.

"Do we still have hope?"

It was Duan Mingming who spoke, and he took a sip of hot water, still feeling cold in his hands and feet.

"We have no way to tell which are people and which are mutant beasts, not to mention the zombie king, its consciousness can be everywhere, parasitic anytime and anywhere..."

Duan Mingyu's face turned pale, and the fire in his eyes was about to be extinguished.

"Actually, there is a way."

Ruan Soft ate a piece of roasted steamed bun slices, air-dried corn ground cornmeal, Uncle Guo's good craftsmanship gave the steamed bun toughness, brushed with homemade barbecue sauce, full of fragrant.