63

Chapter 63

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 63

◎ The magic vine who ran away from home◎

"Hmm!"

Tang Ao, who was lying on the ground, slowly opened his eyes, his voice was so hoarse that he couldn't hear it, and there was still a red color in his eyes that had not faded.

"Ruan Soft, you get out of the way."

The red dot at Mu Cangkou was once again aimed at Tang Ao's eyebrows, as long as Tang Ao had any abnormalities, Yu Ao would definitely not be soft.

The vine did not let go of Tang Ao's hands and feet, Ruan Soft squatted down, two fingers leaned on Tang Ao's neck, blood vessels beat violently, and cold sweat began to appear on Tang Ao's forehead.

From Ruan Soft's perspective, you can see that the huge green ball is constantly devouring the surrounding black dots, at first, the black dots are concentrated together to resist, but they didn't expect that the green ball was already hungry!

No matter how fiercely the black dots rush, hitting the green balls is like hitting a dog with a meat bun, one bite at a time.

Ruan Soft can feel the excitement of Green Danzi, and this feeling of being fed while standing in place is simply not too good!

The black dot rushed forward, the green ball opened its mouth to eat, and by the time the black dot realized that something was wrong, it was too late, they frantically tried to escape, and the green ball turned into green silk, wrapped them tightly.

Finally, when the last black dot disappeared, the trembling of Tang Ao's whole body stopped.

His eyes were already wet with sweat, and he couldn't see the scene around him clearly, and he could only judge his situation by touch.

The changes in his body could be felt by Tang Ao, obviously it only took a few minutes, but it seemed like a few days had passed.

The feeling of powerlessness that was emptied disappeared, replaced by a steady stream of vitality, and Tang Ao raised his hand with great difficulty and put his palm in the position of his heart.

A steady beating indicates that he is still alive.

Tang Ao wanted to take a long breath, but unfortunately the cold air was inhaled, causing the trachea to contract violently, Tang Ao lay on the ground and coughed uncontrollably, and he vaguely heard the sound of the bullet being loaded.

"Ruan Soft, you stay away!"

It was Lao Zhang who spoke, and the operating cart blocking the door had been completely pushed away, and a group of people cautiously surrounded Tang Ao, and the weapons in their hands did not dare to put down.

Just now is a lesson from the past, and there can be no slack.

Especially Tang Ao, who was originally lying calmly on the ground, began to make a big movement again.

"I'm already fine, and the vines are also removed."

Tang Ao lay on the ground and explained weakly.

"You just pretended you're okay too!"

After the disaster, Lao Zhang looked at Tang Ao's appearance and his hair stood up, he could be deceived the first time, but it was impossible to be deceived a second time.

Lao Zhang Jing squeezed the iron bar in his hand tightly, his eyes were red, and the expression on his face was tragic, "Ruan Soft, you get out of the way, I will solve it personally."