19

Chapter 19

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 19

◎Xiaoyuan Village is our hope◎

In the thick smoke, it seemed that something had been thrown out, gurgling and rolling at Duan Mingyu's feet.

It's a round potato.

The intuition of walking on the edge of danger for many years made Duan Mingyu subconsciously take a step back.

Tongues of fire came out of the tiny potatoes, and even the surrounding ground was ignited, forming a raging wall of fire, and the burning temperature completely stopped the wolves from advancing.

"Are you all right?"

A whispered inquiry sounded beside him, Duan Mingyu took a few more seconds to focus his gaze, this is, the new one from Xiaoyuan Village?

This guy is famous in the small base nearby, and he took people to hunt a bunch of zombies, which are said to be used for farming.

Zombie farming, what the hell is this bizarre statement.

Duan Mingyu only listened to it as a joke at first, until rumors came out, Tang Ao of Base A found a magical hoe that could improve the soil and directly prevent the desertification of the land, and this news directly exploded in the nearby base.

This is even more a big headache for the Chengguang base living near the earthen wall, Duan Mingyu hurried to base A, but he pounced, this time not only base A has been covering the method tightly, but other bases that got news from base A are also silent, Duan Mingyu used his brother's connections or didn't even touch the door.

Until once in a while, a few children from Xiaoyuan Village quietly came to fight zombies near the Chengguang base, and they inadvertently helped. Originally, the village chief of Xiaoyuan Village did not appear, only a very good-looking girl who sent a hoe.

Duan Mingyu then knew that the magical hoe that was spread all over the world was invented by Xiaoyuan Village. She rushed to Xiaoyuan Village to cut off her beard, and she was able to buy a few hoes.

Since then, the relationship between Xiaoyuan Village and Chengguang Base has been tightened, and there have been frequent exchange of materials, but Duan Mingyu is still guarded against Xiaoyuan Village, and he has always exchanged materials outside the base, and the people of Xiaoyuan Village still cannot enter the base.

But......

The Chengguang base has been reduced to ruins, and the only person who thinks of helping himself is Xiaoyuan Village.

Duan Mingyu lowered his head, not daring to look into Ruan Soft's eyes.

"Can you still stand up?" Ruan Soft took out the bandage, briefly treated a few bleeding wounds, and continued, "It's not safe here, if you don't mind, follow me back to Xiaoyuan Village first."

Duan Mingyu raised his head sharply, the wound was properly handled, and even the action of wrapping the gauze was extremely careful.

After so many years of doomsday, Duan Mingyu was accustomed to making himself invincible, and there was no lack of speculating about others with the worst malice, but now he had the urge to cry.

"Ho-ho-"

There was movement behind everyone, Ruan Soft frowned and turned his head, a large group of zombies were attracted by the strong smell of blood, and had already surrounded a group of people.