5

Chapter 5

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 5

◎Magic or farming◎

The Fluorite Sea was once one of the most popular tourist attractions in the country, with the most perfect pink sand beaches and turquoise blue sea. Of course, all this is before the end times.

After the end times, it is not the sea, it is purgatory on earth.

Plants under the sea grow wildly, mutant animals have IQ, and the appearance of the zombie emperor completely divides the land and sea, establishing his own kingdom at the bottom of the sea, setting off a tide of beasts to prey on humans.

The defeat of mankind began with the sea of fluorite.

When the bullets run out, fragile humans become the food of those beasts.

It is said that blood stained the coastline for 10 kilometers, but not even the bodies remained.

Until the appearance of an earth-based supernatural surnamed Lu. He was the strongest psychic on land at that time, leading hundreds of other psychic beings to fight bloody battles for three whole days, and finally built a high wall on the coastline, completely separating the sea and land, and giving mankind a respite.

Song Lingyun put away the crumpled paper in his hand, tightened the dirty clothes on his body, and finally felt a little better in his heart, after all, Ruan Soft was in a hurry to send people's heads, but before he could laugh out loud, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his abdomen and vomited a mouthful of blood.

[I need energy. 】

The game system naturally does not care about the life or death of the host, and it is not a big problem to find a person to parasitize again.

"I know." Song Lingyun rubbed the corner of his mouth, and the red blood stung his eyes.

Ruan Soft is not dead, not even Wu Qingqing is dead!

Now he is like a rat crossing the street, wanted by all nearby bases, and there is no chance to find life for the system. You can only survive by shortening your life.

His gaze swept over the children playing on the street, not noticing that his eyes were already blood-red.

Since these people treat themselves so much, then don't blame him for being cruel.

######

Ruan Soft flicked the slime on the tip of the knife, looked at the zombie that fell to the ground, threw the potatoes out, whispered a spell, and the flames quickly burned.

The gas station Ruan Soft was looking for tonight was too shabby, and the cold wind kept blowing, so she dismantled a few more zombies and put them aside for later.

"Let's eat instant noodles today, the fire is not strong." Ruan Soft took care of himself to open a bag of instant noodles and set up an iron pot.

System, system does not dare to say anything QAQ

[Host, you, are you still angry? 】

"Is it useful if I'm angry? You have tricked me into coming to this place.

Ruan Soft has seen unreliable people, and has never seen such an unreliable system.

Other people's systems are all help, and when they come to themselves, they become "stupid beauty" who can't understand the map.