92

Chapter 92

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 92

◎This is the last chance◎

The door was opened a crack, and the endless darkness seemed to penetrate through the gap that was only the thickness of a finger, and the air around it suddenly became cold.

Ruan Soft frowned fiercely, and her worried mood reached its peak in an instant, and not far from her, Song Yuan's hanging face faintly had a strange smile.

When the hell did this door exist!

Chen Chenjie's pupils trembled, and he couldn't help but take a step back, just in time to see the team members behind him, and everyone's faces were filled with horror.

"What the hell are they doing!"

"How could you open a door here!"

"Don't these fools in the East End know what's on the other side of the wall!"

The Mighty began to stir, using loud noises to cover up the endless fear in their hearts.

Ruan Soft's palm clenched into a fist, three or two steps forward, no matter what, close the door first!

A skeleton hand appeared in the crack of the door.

Chen Chenjie's wind blade rolled up the vines on the surrounding walls, and the sharp blade fell on that Bai Sensen's hand, making a piercing sound.

Powers are ineffective!?

Other powers surged in from all directions, colorful explosions in the air, gunsmoke rose, and the fear just now turned into a high degree of vigilance and infinite concentration.

"Ahem..."

A magic vine was the first to lean out of the smoke, swayed left and right, and affectionately rubbed Ruan Soft's wrist.

Ruan Soft's action of raising his hand paused, as if he had thought of something, and suddenly looked up at the smoke.

The foggy air increased the angle of refraction, and Ruan Soft saw a man in a black robe.

"Who are you!"

Chen Chenjie was standing behind Ruan Soft, and had already rushed up with other superpowers.

He was horrified, and his heart was beating faster.

The strong smell of blood mixed with the smell of sea water stimulated all of Chen Chenjie's senses, and he held his breath as much as possible to calm himself down.

This should be the legendary priest!

It's the □□ of the zombie king!

It must be disposed of immediately!

The man in the black robe was leaning over, coughing constantly, and the empty black robe hung down, covering his face.

"Ahem, Ruan soft, for a long time, cough, gone."

"Touch-" With a sound, the door behind the black-robed man closed tightly.

The loud bang made the ground tremble.

The skeleton hand was casually hidden under the robe, and the black-robed man came out of the smoke, his black hood pulled downward, and only Ruan Soft could see clearly who the person in front of him was.

As soon as she raised her hand, the vines blocked the attack of the Mighty.

"Acquaintance."

Ruan Soft raised his chin, and the black hood fell, and it turned out to be Lu Wuxing.