45

Chapter 45

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 45

◎New humans◎

"Unknown, can increase your strength!"

This sentence has been circling in Ruan Soft's mind, the tip of the blade trembles uncontrollably, and Ruan Soft feels that there is a huge shadow that will envelop herself, and the airtight darkness is suffocating.

Ruan Soft slowly moved the root whiskers and took a few more sips of water to calm herself down.

The zombie king's blue tentacles began to shrink again, he unceremoniously broke off the pilot's arm, the other party did not even dare to scream, could only gasp with a bloodshot face, even if the arm was so seriously injured, the pilot still maintained clear consciousness.

Ruan Soft once again heard the sound of teeth crushing bones, and the arm was like a white radish, devoured by the zombie king, and the shrunken blue tentacles returned to their original state.

The Zombie King looked at it quite satisfied.

Ruan softly gasped and almost didn't choke himself to the point of spitting bubbles.

She should have thought that when the zombie king did not completely devour the boss's consciousness, the boss was guided to drink the blood of the unknown, and now the zombie king directly regarded the unknown as a high-grade nutrition.

The blue flower was rolled up by the tentacles, and a few drops of bright red blood mixed with the flower juice were poured straight into the pilot's esophagus. There was no painful expression on his face, even though he had begun to tremble.

The severed limb began to repair at a speed visible to the naked eye, and even flesh and blood began to appear on his skull, covering the bare white bones.

The pilot was obviously shocked by the change, and he looked at his hands in disbelief, hesitating and nervously touching his face.

"Praise you!"

The pilot moved forward excitedly, ready to kiss the zombie king's instep.

"Do you know Ruan Soft?"

The Zombie King suddenly spoke.

The pilot was stunned for a moment, his voice more respectful, answering everything he knew in great detail.

If Ruan Soft hadn't been standing here, he would never have imagined that his old bottom could be turned over by a pilot.

"Probe, pumpkin?"

The zombie king's voice became hoarse again, like rough sand rubbing the glass surface, the pilot kneeling on the ground trembled, only to feel that his newly grown arm began to hurt again, he immediately accelerated his speech speed, and respectfully took out a pumpkin from his pocket and held it in the palm of his hand.

Ruan's soft grass stem was clenched, which was given to everyone when repairing the earthen wall, in order to prevent accidents.

Now it's a gift of loyalty!

The half-orc standing not far away added something.

Ruan Soft couldn't understand it, so she could only write it down word by word.

The sound of shackles hitting the ground sounded, and several humans and a group of mutant beasts were chained together, dragged up by a strong half-orc, and thrown in front of the zombie king like cargo.