65

Chapter 65

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 65

◎Magic Immortal Castle◎

The demon vine lowered the person hanging in the air, and the pale-faced executive gulped for air, his trembling hands on his neck, and he could even feel the lingering feeling of suffocation.

He raised his head slightly, trembling and looking at Ruan Soft not far away, the other party seemed to have not noticed him at all, staring at the vine on his wrist with care.

For such a powerful psychic, he really is not worth mentioning.

The executive's fingers went around behind him, touching the potion hidden in his waist, and the cold touch made him awake for a moment.

A miracle medicine that can change fate.

Even if Base A has banned this drug long ago, and loops the dangers of this drug everywhere, who can resist the temptation of power?

This is the end times, if you want to survive in the end times, you must be cruel to others and ruthless to yourself.

The executive gritted his teeth and his arm exerted strength, but before the medicine could be withdrawn, he was already free, and he watched in horror as a tiny earth magic vine grew out of the gap in the floor tile, taking the medicine from his hand in the air.

"Idiot! Are you unclear about the dangers of this drug?

Tang Ao, who was on the hospital bed, trembled with anger, and the cup in his hand was thrown backhand and smashed on the other party's face.

But the executive obviously did not react from the shock, he stared at the vines on the ground, the foundation of the conference hall of Base A was all poured with reinforced concrete, in order to prevent mutant beasts or mutant plants from growing underground.

Where did this vine come from!

Before he could figure out what was going on, he should have been taken away by the guards who rushed in, and what awaited him was torture.

A hint of darkness flashed in Tang Ao's eyes, It seemed that there was also a den in the northern region where the original liquid was secretly hidden.

"Miss Ruan, if you can find the original solution, how much rescue liquid can you probably make."

Tang Ao touched his wound, there was still a faint pain there, but the terrible feeling that even the soul was being devoured had disappeared, and Tang Ao knew that all this was brought about by Ruan Soft.

Even if the Beast Emperor has already shown his targeting of Ruan Soft in the video, as long as Ruan Soft has such a powerful ability, another Beast Emperor, Tang Ao will not hesitate to choose to stand on Ruan Soft's side.

Everyone's eyes were focused on Ruan Soft.

"As much stock solution as there is, as much rescue liquid can be made."

Tang Ao fiercely grabbed the sheets under his hand, and when he looked up, he caught the shock in the eyes of Lao Zhang and Yu Buxian at the same time.

This is even more shocking than the discovery of so many fifth-level mutant beasts just now!

The three people shook their hands and collectively toasted and drank water to suppress the shock.

There is also a reason why Ruan Soft Sense said this.