50

Chapter 50

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 50

◎Welcome back to the world◎

Ruan silently swept over everyone who was tied, and from her eyes she could see a black patch that was wandering all over their bodies, some still in their throats, some in their hearts, and some in their brains.

This is the miracle medicine they drank.

Clothed in the skin of God, doing transactions that the devil does not know.

These people dodged their gaze, and some even hid the potion in their bags deeper, and even if they saw the fate of the snake man with their own eyes, they still couldn't control their greed.

It seems that only by becoming a supernatural can you have everything you want and live as a decent person.

They don't get powers for protection, but more like for enjoyment, to enjoy everything they get without hard work.

In order to become superpowers, by betraying their companions, they defected to the camp of zombies, and they did not know how much human blood was stepping on under their feet.

Ruan Soft hooked a sneer, watching a person desperately want to drink the bottle of medicine.

The transparent and colorless liquid on the surface quickly burst into the brain with his excitement, and the tissue in the brain sunk, providing a hotbed for the parasite, his eyes instantly turned crimson, and his palms turned into claws, attacking the soldiers standing beside him.

Ruan Soft's fingers moved slightly, vines rushed out from the ground, quickly controlled his limbs, and Ruan Soft threw another edamame in his mouth.

Duan Mingyu looked at Ruan Soft's movements for a moment, she rubbed her eyes, and the more she looked, the more she felt that the plants in Ruan Soft's hands were a little familiar.

It seems to be really wild edamame growing near a cornfield.

Because of the crazy growth of wild edamame, the farm also specially prepared a weeder, but Ruan Soft said that he might be able to use it one day.

So give these edamame these scraps to use?

Duan Mingyu glanced at Ruan Soft suspiciously, and received a slightly reassuring look from the latter.

Ruan leaned against the wall and could hear the whispered conversation in the room.

Yu Buxian tells as succinctly as possible what happened back then, the construction of the earthen wall, the heroic deeds of his parents and his thinking ahead of time.

Song Xiao just listened quietly, he held a photo in his hand, this is their last photo before going out on a mission, he himself is also in the corner of the photo, holding a leather ball, there are tears in the corners of his eyes, he is still a normal child who can follow his parents to coquette.

These memories were too strange for Song Xiao, but they were not without impression, and he stroked the figure on the photo with trembling fingers, as if he could still feel the temperature on those big hands.

Song Xiao felt that his vision was a little blurry, and he desperately wiped his tears to prevent tears from dripping on the photo.

Yu Buxiang's voice choked in his throat, he didn't know how to continue talking about this matter.

The tragedy of the hero's end and the hatred brought about by misunderstanding have turned the originally peaceful lives of these children upside down.

But what did they do wrong?