91

Chapter 91

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 91

◎It was the sound of the door being pushed open◎

Song Yun's body was a little stiff, but he didn't care about this at all, just stared at the picture in the monitoring, his eyes refused to turn more, he was already eager to see the picture of Ruan Soft's death.

Blood, screams, despair.

What a wonderful picture.

"Shhh

The sound of electricity flashed, the picture turned into snowflakes, Song Yun frowned and waited for a few seconds, and the surveillance picture still did not recover.

Song Yun manipulated the buttons on the keyboard to switch between different cameras, while placing his finger on the temple position to further determine the position of the camera.

Each mutant plant in the eastern area is equipped with several cameras, half of which are on the bright side, and the other half is connected to Song Yun's brain waves, which are completely controlled by him.

Others only know that the cameras are installed for better monitoring, but it is not clear that these electronic devices are the reason why Song Yun can really control mutant plants and mutant beasts.

Of course, Song Yun's powers are not strong enough to control mutant plants and mutated animals at will, but with the power cord connected, everything becomes different.

Then the current pierces the brain waves, so to speak, in the East Region Song Yun is invincible!

Sure enough, Song Yun found a big tree that had been pushed down, and the big tree pressed a main line.

It's not a big deal, it happens almost every few days.

Song Yun was busy manipulating the vines to carry the trees, and did not notice that a pair of eyes were watching all this in the distance.

Chen Chenjie quietly retreated behind the huge mutant tree, gritting his teeth with his breath, so that he did not cry out, his abdomen had been completely torn open, the hideous wound continued to ooze blood, and the excessive blood loss made his consciousness begin to blur.

Ruan Soft handed over a package of silver melon seeds, and Chen Chenjie swallowed them all in one bite, suffering until his scalp was numb, but he finally had the strength to move.

Ruan Soft quickly brought the person to a safe place, and the remaining supernatural beings were constantly cutting down trees, each mutant tree fell, pulling out a lot of wires, and the chaotic circuit was enough for Song Yun to be busy for a while.

As for everything that Song Yun was proud of arranging just now, it completely disappeared.

There seemed to be a residue in the air of the sharpness left by wooden arrows, but it was blown away by the wind at will.

The few sticks that originally bound Ruan Soft lay at Ruan Soft's feet, either withering or shivering, like a tamed vicious dog.

[Congratulations to the host, successfully promoted to a senior magician! ] 】

The system's voice trembled with excitement, and the little seedling in Ruan Soft's body proudly stood up its small leaf, and then turned into green points of light and scattered.

Ruan Soft looked at his hand, the green hidden under the skin could be captured, and there was a force constantly washing his meridians.

Ruan Soft gently moved her fingers, and another huge mutant tree fell, her vision was divided into two pieces, half was a normal mutant plant, the other half was an image that was tiny to cells, and she could even clearly see the division of plant cells and the source of changing energy.