66

Chapter 66

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 66

◎Broken onion shreds◎

The huge castle alarmed everyone, and it kept moving forward, and the fortress of the castle seemed to be squeezed into the small base next to it.

The surrounding base is now coke.

Everyone knows that the creeper that repairs the earthen wall is the same origin as this vine, this magic vine, hard enough, can even spontaneously resist foreign zombies and mutant beasts, is a small city protector that all bases are hungry.

Now that the crazy demon vine has grown uncontrollably, can't they sit back and enjoy it? By the way, because of the occupied land, you can also bargain with the people of Magu Base for a large sum.

What golden corn, heal sunflowers, probe pumpkins, etc., all more!

The deputy executive officer of the B11 base stood at the city gate, smiling and waiting to see the vine expand.

Unfortunately, the huge Magic Vine Castle seemed to have been installed with a detector, and it stopped before approaching the B11 base.

The tremor of the earth stopped, and only the giant thing remained, indicating that everything had really happened.

And the owner of the castle, Ruan Soft, suddenly appeared in front of him.

The vine took her hand and led her inside the castle.

The deputy executive craned his neck to see what it looked like inside, but unfortunately he didn't see it at a glance, and the green door was already closed.

"It's stingy."

The deputy executive muttered and turned back to his base.

It's just that compared with the huge castle in front of you, your own small base looks very simple, not even a decent gate, the city gate repaired with colorful metal, because there is no money to paint, has begun to rust again, and there are a few pumpkins sparsely planted at the city gate, this is still because someone in the B11 base went to work at the Magu farm, watching the people in other bases, and took back the seeds.

A group of ordinary people watching the bustle surrounded by the city gate, and their eyes constantly wandered between the castle and the deputy executive.

"Look what lively! Get back!

The deputy executive shook his hand and forcibly closed the door, out of sight!

But even if the gate of the city wall was slammed shut, the lingering shadow was still above his head, and there was an indescribable emotion in his heart, rampage in his chest, and finally turned into a sigh of loss.

If only his own was also a member of the Mago base.

The deputy executive was taken aback by his own thought, and he pressed his hands in horror, the voice of discussion echoing in his ears.

"It's still the Mago base, right? How safe it should be to be such a big castle!

"Yes, I heard that Chen Er next door, an ordinary person, went for a few days and never came back, I heard that it was accepted over there..."

"I also heard about this, ordinary people and supernatural people have opportunities, unlike other bases."

"Also, I heard that the pipe is full, and from time to time I have to add a meat."