52

Chapter 52

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 52

◎Completely solve the zombified edamame◎

After saying these words, the last red light in the mutant's eyes flashed, and he was paralyzed on the ground and could no longer move.

The belated power storm fell on him, but the hard shell could not even cut the wind blade, and the flames could not burn.

"This... What the hell is this!

The Fire Wizard staggered to the side, and he hit the seat behind him, barely controlling himself from turning around and fleeing.

Not only his own powers are invalid, but other powers are also ineffective on him, if the Western Region is full of such monsters, how can humans have the possibility of defeating!

The Fire Wizard grabbed the chair behind him in horror, and suddenly heard a popping sound, it was a bony scythe, penetrating through the abdomen of the mutant, the tip of the blade glowing with cold light was still pure white, as if it would not be stained with any dirt of the new snow.

"Since the power is ineffective, then use the most primitive method."

Ruan Soft's voice came from behind, and the crowd automatically divided a path, the magic vine climbed on her wrist, and the smell of the surrounding ground spread out, leaving only a faint smell of grass, driving away those terrible associations.

"A problem that can be solved with a knife, what are you afraid of."

Ruan Soft bent down slightly, lifted the bone knife, and the corpse that had lost its only support was like a puddle of mud, spread on the ground.

Lao Zhang was the first to react, he came up with the knife at his waist, and when he got closer, he found that the black scales were only a thin layer, and the tip of the knife was a long opening.

No wonder the tail will be twisted off by the vine!

There's nothing scary about this at all!

Lao Zhang kicked the tail fiercely, not even the huge resistance imaginary, fluttering like cotton.

"This embroidered pillow is a bag of grass!" Lao Zhang wiped the sweat on his face, feeling that his worries just now were superfluous, this thing was a little bluffing to be ineffective in attacking people, and other aspects were simply rubbish, and they were not afraid at all.

"Abnormal attack ineffective?" Qian Zhenduo came up from under the table, he is an auxiliary department's power, the first reaction when encountering this kind of thing is to hide, now that the crisis has passed, hiding under the table is too uncomfortable.

The flesh on Qian Zhenduo's face trembled, and he stretched his neck to look at the mutant on the ground, took out his handkerchief, and was caught by Pan Chen before he could wipe his sweat, "Boss Qian, do you know something?"

Pan Chen also had a faint guess in his heart, where did he seem to have seen this kind of magical attack, but the memory seemed to be covered with a veil, and he desperately recalled but could not grasp the key.

"Zombie King."

Ruan Soft flicked his wrist, and the mucus dripping from the tip of the knife fell to the ground.

She saw the white foam coming out of the mutant's mouth, and the way to die was exactly the same as taking poison, and Ruan Soft couldn't be sure whether it was her own knife speed or a small amount of poison that played a role in the end.