14

Welcome to Xiashu Novel Network Desktop shortcuts Add to favorites Set as the homepage

下书网

Please enter the title of the book you want to search for

Login | Register My bookshelf Read the history

Home ranking classify Finished book Book list SpecialUser CenterOriginal Zone

Xiashu > Urban Quotes > After the End I Grow Vegetables in Moxian Castle > Chapter 14 Chapter 14

After the end of the day I grow vegetables in the castle Chapter 14 Chapter 14

Author: White teeth Category: Urban Dialect Modify Date: 2021-12-02 12:25:39 Source: Literature City

Even Ruan Soft was shocked by this divine turn, and the man with a dark face and strong muscles in front of him was clearly the captain of the A Base Psychic Brigade-Tang Ao, a third-level wind system powerhouse and one of the authorities in A Base.

He knew Lu Wuxing!

What kind of god is this, it's just that two people who know each other meet so tensely, whether it is to recognize relatives or seek revenge.

"Brother Tang, long time no see." Lu Wuxing just nodded politely and did not make any other moves.

Ruan Soft's afterlight caught a glimpse of his clenched hands, his fingertips were already white because of the force, and his eyes were dark, it seemed that the other party must be hard stubble.

A convoy not far away surrounded the road at the entrance of the village, and if you want to leave, you will definitely be close to the shooting outside of the convoy. Ruan Soft's fingers gently stroked the vine hidden in the sleeve, and the magic vine that was still in the seedling could not resist for long.

Tang Ao's eyes swept around, a little surprised at the degree of development of Xiaoyuan Village, even far beyond some small villages near the base.

The point is, how can such a village have such fertile land!

The Fluorite Sea even has a black land that he doesn't know!

Base A raised a group of scientists, and for so many years they have developed a chemical fertilizer, and there is no way to continue desertification of the land. A large amount of funds were poured in, which only raised the appetite of the Academy of Sciences.

His information clearly shows that Xiaoyuan Village used to have difficulty surviving even the cold winter, and lacked clothing and food and raised a group of cubs.

But now, Tang Ao's gaze circled around Ruan Soft and Lu Wuxing.

He had to think a little more.

The smile on Tang Ao's face became a little more sincere, "Xiao Lu doesn't invite the eldest brother to sit in?"

"The eldest brother brought so many people over, we can't sit in a small place." Lu Wuxing stood motionless in place, without meaning to lead the way at all.

Tang Ao didn't care about touching this kind of soft nail, waved his hand, and the deputy took someone to the convoy first, and in order to apologize, he tied Song Lingyun directly.

"What are you doing, I'll tell, hmm" Song Lingyun was gagged by a rag before he could tell.

Of course, Ruan Soft would not miss such a good opportunity, his fingers moved slightly, a vine lightly wrapped around Song Lingyun's ankle, twisted hard, Song Lingyun's forehead was bruised, and he let out a muffled scream.

✓ After the end of the day, I planted vegetables in Moxian Castleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें