80

Chapter 80

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 80

◎ Rage and incompetence ◎

Time pulls back half an hour ago.

The zombie king knelt on the ground with his wounds covered, the half-orc in front of him had exploded to ashes, and Lu Wuxing's last laughter drifted away with the dust.

The smell of gunpowder remained in the air, and half of the zombie king's body was blown to pieces, and even the half-orcs around him were killed and wounded.

"Lu Wuxing!"

The zombie king's voice seemed to be squeezed out of between his teeth, and if it could vomit blood, it might vomit out now.

Because only it knows that it is just covered with a layer of human skin, and inside is a rotting zombie, and in order to run the whole body, it must be constantly filled with fresh flesh and blood.

These half-orcs are important blood bags for the zombie king. No matter how quickly the new parasitic body collapses, as long as there are enough blood bags, it can be repaired or even replaced at any time.

But now, it was actually blown up by Lu Wuxing!

Of course, the zombie king could feel that Lu Wuxing was not happy now.

The colic in the heart is constant, and the pain on the zombie king's body Lu Wuxing will not be less than half a point.

The zombie king stumbled to his feet, and the half-orc who was originally lying on the ground just wanted to raise his head to see the situation, but he was strangled by the throat, and the zombie king directly opened his mouth to bite it.

Sharp teeth pierce into the flesh.

Silence spread in the air, leaving only the sound of blood swallowing.

Half of the zombie king's blown up body began to repair itself at a speed visible to the naked eye.

But even the zombie king himself did not realize that the half-orc, who had been completely controlled by him, appeared from the godless state of his eyes, looking at the terrifying scene of the same kind being devoured in front of him, his pupils constricted.

The zombie king sucked up the blood and flesh of a half-orc, dragged half of his body forward, and he took a fancy to a strong half-orc, the zombie king squinted his eyes intoxicatedly, the fresh flesh and blood smelled very good, and its appetite was very good now.

The half-orc being targeted was terrified, and the fear of death was about to suffocate it.

Run, must run!

As soon as this thought came to mind, the half-orc felt that his imprisoned muscles actually relaxed for a moment, and the instinct for survival made it immediately seize this opportunity, turn around, pull out its legs and rush forward.

The crazy escape of a half-orc soon affected the half-orc next to it.

Originally, there were not many half-orcs left, but now almost all of them are running.

The zombie king stumbled and tried to catch up, but the newly mended body began to rot and melt again, and it fell to the ground again, only staring at the fleeing blood bag with blood-red eyes.

Lu Wuxing, who was hiding in the distance, had been paying attention to these, there was not a single external injury on his body, but half of his body was no longer under control, and he hardly felt anything except the constant pain that stimulated his nerves.