90

Chapter 90

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 90

◎Iron gate◎

The shadows formed by the overwhelming mutant plants obscured the sunlight above, and even the surrounding air became thin, and the supernatural beings breathed heavily, their eyes trembling as they stared at the plants that suddenly stopped in front of them.

The vine is still wriggling, but it seems that the mad dog is tied to a rope, and no matter how it grins, it can't make an inch.

Ruan Soft stood in place, as if rooted under her feet, firmly like a boundary monument nailed into the earth, dividing light and darkness, her fingertips moved, and vines that were still twisted in mid-air fell one after another, and even withered quickly, completely losing their vitality and turning into useless dust.

Inch after inch of green faded, and the fixed mutant plant instinctively sensed the danger, frantically struggling to retreat.

But Ruan Soft didn't give them any chance.

Control, deprivation.

Ruan Soft's jaw lifted slightly, obviously it was a mutant plant dozens of times larger than her, but it shivered in front of her, the leaves rubbed against the trunk, slowly bent its own yang, and crawled on the ground.

Plea for forgiveness and allegiance.

"Ahem, ahem..."

A few supernatural beings who were smashed by mutant trees climbed out from under the canopy, looked at their stunned teammates, and said triumphantly: "This is thanks to Team Ruan's usual experiments on these numbers, a few of us found a place without a trunk and hid in."

"That's it, the hand is broken, the little wound, just knock a few melon seeds in a while."

"Hey, why don't you guys talk?"

The rest of his life after the disaster corresponds to this brain is not enough, and several supernatural beings raised their heads after realizing it.

This, when did these mutant plants suddenly become so obedient?

Ruan Soft had a seed germinating in her body, it was a very wonderful feeling, the small bud born was shaky, and before it could be stretched, it was hit by some kind of external force, and even directly knocked down.

From Ruan Soft's line of sight, it was green mixed with blood red, super wrapped around all plants, and the color was thick and deep.

The little bud obviously did not expect this situation, and the gangster stood up huffing, but only the blade trembled, and did not show a very scared look.

It's pretty strong.

Ruan Soft retracted his perception of paying attention to the little bud, the power deprived from these mutant plants was too little, and Ruan Soft clearly felt that the power was constantly being lost.

The branch of a mutant tree not far from Ruan Soft trembled, Ruan Soft noticed this change, his gaze just swept over, and his pupils contracted.

The green that lingered on the mutant tree was completely swallowed, and the red light flourished.

The trunk of the tree suddenly tore apart, and the cracked branch glowed with a sharp cold light, turned into several sharp arrows, and flew straight towards Ruan Soft!

This is not an isolated case, there are branches on all sides!

Countless brown root whiskers instantly stretched out from the ground, dragging Ruan Soft in place and unable to move.